What can I do for my wife's birthday?

v&adad

Does anyone have any ideas or know of anything special for birthdays while in the parks. My wife will be celebrating her birthday during our trip next month. She is the one that plans our trips, so getting surprises in is difficult. I'm hoping someone out there knows of something special that I can do while we are there that she might not know about. Do the resorts do anything special? Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

tigsmom

Check this out from allearsnet...

Birthday ideas for adults

There is always dinner at her favorite restaurant. Call ahead to your resort and have flowers or other goodies waiting in the room when you arrive.
Let the CMs know and she may find a suprise from her favorite character. :animwink:

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Good Source

Let me suggest the following site for a good summary:
http://allearsnet.com/pl/bdayad.htm

Birthday Buttons at the parks open your wife to a whole day of attention and fun.

Let CM's at the hotel or at any dining spot know, they are more than happy to pay extra attention or participate in your plans (ie giving a gift). With a little advanced planning, a rendevous with a character might be arranged.

There is a service available for flowers or other gifts to be sent to the room.

If you feel comfortable leaving the children under care, a nice dinner is always fun.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom