What bugs you most when at WDW

WDW FAN 4 LIFE

Original Poster
I know that when I am on vacation at Walt Disney World I should relax, have a good time. Well I always do but I am sure there are some thing that can bug some people & here are to things that kind of bug me. The 1st one is people not knowing what they would want to order at a quick service location (Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe) when standing in line for a good amount of time. I don't ever say anything to them out loud, I just think to myself you think by know you would know what to order. The 2nd one is when I am waiting patiently in line to have my picture taken with a Disney character, when little kids always go right in front of when it's my turn & the parents don't say to them get back he was next or even say appologize on their kids behalf. That's when I say excuse me it's my turn. I know Cast Members are not supost to say anything, but sometimes I wish they would tell the kids that what they did was wrong (in a nice tone of voice) if the parents won't tell the kids they did something wrong.

TTFN-Tiggger

I have to agree with you on both. Also when you are taking a pictue and someone pays no attention and walks right in front of you. Nice picture of someones head instead of your favorite Disney icon.

CAPTAIN HOOK

People who arrive at the last minute for parades and then expect to be able to push to the front without anyone saying anything :mad:

Steamboat_Kevin

People who think they can just get into a restaurant immediately and cause a fuss about it. I once saw two women yelling at a poor CM at Le Cellier, "Why are all THESE people getting in so fast? " "Let me speak to your manager!" etc. as he's trying to explain that you need reservations.

Ralphlaw

Waiting, waiting, waiting

I live in a smaller city, and I rarely have to wait tremendously long for anything, especially while standing in line. Fortunately or unfortunately, I am an extremely impatient person. Nevertheless, here is my list, although I hate to dwell on the negative of Disney World:

1. Standing in line.

2. Hot weather, especially while standing in line.

3. Tap water that tastes awful.

4. $3 a bottle for water because the tap water tastes awful.

5. When the transportation is late, especially the buses.

6. Slow deciders at the Counter service restaurants.

7. Trying to buy a simple bag of popcorn or something at a foodstand right before a big show, and the person ahead of you wants to pay a $2 bill with their room key.

8. Trying to find a wristband place during extra magic hours, especially when you just want to ride one thing real quick and leave.

9. People being rude to Cast Members who are doing the best they can. (Alas, I am guilty of this, and I sincerely apologize to the CM at the entrance of Disney Studios last November; I was wrong. It dealt with the wristbands, and wristband distribution centers being closed down because of the Soap Opera Weekend.)

10. The Soap Opera Weekend.

11. Stitch.

12. The credit card bill. Yow!!!

Well, that's my list. Again, don't focus on the negative. The World is a magical place, and a few unpleasantries must be set aside.

jesserin

*people who cause problems in the parks... wait your turn and it's all good... I'll wait 2 hours for a ride no problem... I just can't stand when the kiddies behind us keep trying to cut us off and then invite their parents up with them... come on...

I love the buses (as slow as they can be) I love the counter service (as slow as they can be ;)) It doesn't matter I'm in WDW! But please by all things holy - just be polite... :) That's all I ask!

WDW FAN 4 LIFE

Original Poster
TTFN-Tiggger said:
I have to agree with you on both. Also when you are taking a pictue and someone pays no attention and walks right in front of you. Nice picture of someones head instead of your favorite Disney icon.
Your right I completly forgot about people walking in front of you when taking a picture that would just be in front of a ride or something. Usually when that happens my Mom would say excuse were trying to take a picture here, don't you have any manners?

makonyy15

Ralphlaw said:
I live in a smaller city, and I rarely have to wait tremendously long for anything, especially while standing in line. Fortunately or unfortunately, I am an extremely impatient person. Nevertheless, here is my list, although I hate to dwell on the negative of Disney World:

1. Standing in line.

2. Hot weather, especially while standing in line.

3. Tap water that tastes awful.

4. $3 a bottle for water because the tap water tastes awful.

I look forward to this, it lets me know I'm back at Disney:hammer:

But i understand where you're coming from!

fargosteve

What bugs me the most is having to pay $9.00 for parking. We were just at EPCOT on Friday, and when you spend over $120.00 for 2 - 1 day tickets, $50.00 for lunch for 2 in Mexico (had to each have a marguarita), etc, I think it's outrageous that you have to pay an additional $9.00. If you drive in, you have no choice.

mpaul32001

People state tons of wrong things about WDW and think they know what they're talking about.....

Example: On Pirates of the Caribbean the guy in front of me was trying to show off to his wife and said..."Did you know this ride is based on the movie?"

I hate that! GOSH!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
fargosteve said:
What bugs me the most is having to pay $9.00 for parking. We were just at EPCOT on Friday, and when you spend over $120.00 for 2 - 1 day tickets, $50.00 for lunch for 2 in Mexico (had to each have a marguarita), etc, I think it's outrageous that you have to pay an additional $9.00. If you drive in, you have no choice.

They're just looking out for your best interests! If they didn't charge you for the parking, you'd've been able to afford two more Marguaritas... and then you'd wouldn't've been able to drive out! :eek:

:lol:

Jorma

Ralphlaw said:
I live in a smaller city, and I rarely have to wait tremendously long for anything, especially while standing in line.

Gotta love small towns! Where I live one person in front of you constitutes a long line. :lol:

Honestly, the only thing that I have come across that bugs me is pushy adults that run over my kids, other than that the fact that I can't stay forever. :cry:

BRER STITCH

1.) People who are always in a hurry. Excuse me...you're on VACATION!!!

2.) Parents who selfishly drag tired, screaming kids around the park when they no longer want to be there.

3.) Strollers. 'Nuf said!

:)

MacRtst

That reminds me of something...

I am in my late 20's now. I need to get a little something off my chest.
I would like to appoligize to ALL, for being THAT annoying kid who always played with the ropes, climbed on the railings, stood a little "TOO" close to people and being an all 'round P.I.T.A to those around me in line. However, I can honestly say I never cut in line. My father did his best to keep me in check, but I know I was still annoying. :fork:

I didn't realize it until I wend on my last trip in Sept. It really made me think. That is SOOO annoying, I can't believe that was me!
Just to let you know, I have grown up and changed completely. :lol:

So to all those people who were at WDW in the late 80's during the summer who accidentally got kicked by a red headed boy while in line...

please forgive me :)

Valawen9

I HATE when they open the doors for Philharmagic and everyone piles in like a stampede...I always end up getting pushed around and separted from who I'm with. I guess I'll have to learn to be more aggressive.

Oh yeah and when people don't move down to the last seat and stop in the middle of the row.

Finished.:kiss:

Valawen9

MacRtst said:
That reminds me of something...

I am in my late 20's now. I need to get a little something off my chest.
I would like to appoligize to ALL, for being THAT annoying kid who always played with the ropes, climbed on the railings, stood a little "TOO" close to people and being an all 'round P.I.T.A to those around me in line. However, I can honestly say I never cut in line. My father did his best to keep me in check, but I know I was still annoying. :fork:

I used to be the kid climbing on the railing. :lol:

bsandersjr

Ralphlaw said:
7. Trying to buy a simple bag of popcorn or something at a foodstand right before a big show, and the person ahead of you wants to pay a $2 bill with their room key.

I think when people do that, they are using the dining plan. With the dining plan, a snack is included.

LoriMistress

People in general. I don't like most people. Whether it's baby boomers, or punk teenage kids who think they can do whatever they want, or parents who just don't bother to disopline their children...it really doesn't matter to me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom