What are your ADRs for August/September?

JikoMarie

Original Poster
What are your ADRs for July/August/September?

Who's going in July, August and/or September and what ADRs for dining have you made or are you planning to make? I thought it would be neat to start this thread to see if we're eating at any of the same restaurants as others here on WDWMagic at the same time. (I apologize if this has already been posted. I'm very new here and did a quick search but couldn't find a similar thread.)

We will be in the World on our honeymoon from August 26th until September 3rd. Here's our ADRs as of now:

8/27 - Restaurant Marrakesh (lunch) 12:30pm
Victoria & Albert's Chef's Table (dinner) 6:00pm
8/28 - Kona Cafe (lunch) 12:00pm
8/29 - Fulton's Crab House (lunch) 2:00pm
Big River Grille & Brewing Works (dinner) 8:00pm [No ADR required.]
Beaches & Cream (dessert) [No ADR required.]
8/30 - Boma (dinner) 6:30pm
8/31 - Sci Fi Dine-In (lunch) 11:30am
9/01 - Biergarten (lunch) 1:00pm
9/02 - California Grill (dinner) 8:30pm

slacker

I like this thread a lot. We'll be there from August 12-22.

We've only made reservations for 4 of the nights. Umm, yep, they are:
Monday August 13th Ohana's for dinner
Wednesday August 15th at Chef Mickey's
Saturday August 18th at Le Cellier
Sunday August 19th at the California Grill

I'm super excited! WWOOo.

slacker

I definitely will. I haven't been before, but my parents have and they love it there. They had a table right next to the window for the fireworks. Anyways, i will still let you know!

Dwarful

We are taking my daughters girl scout troop and families so our ADR's are for roughly 40 people: Here is what Pam set up for us! Thanks a million PAM!

Yes, we are on dining plan, paying for two events with $$. I know dinner is a better bang for your buck, but with such a large group I had to be flexible.
LeCellier, 1900 Park Fare (substitute place), Garden Grill, Illuminations dinner, Sci-Fi, Chef Mickeys, Tony's Town Square, Crystal Palace, Cinderellas Royal Table, 50's Prime Time and Ohanas!
OH MY GOSH! I feel 20lbs heavier already!

JikoMarie

Original Poster
I called today and got most of my ADRs. So the following are booked:

8/27 - Restaurant Marrakesh (lunch) 1:00pm
8/28 - Kona Cafe (lunch) 12:00pm
8/30 - Boma (dinner) 6:30pm
8/31 - Sci Fi Dine-In (lunch) 11:30am
9/01 - Biergarten (lunch) 12:00pm (I had wanted 11:30 but they don't actually open until noon.)
9/02 - California Grill (dinner) 8:50pm (I wanted 8:30 but nothing was available until 8:50.)

I have to call back exactly 180 days out to get Fulton's Crab House since they don't partcipate in 180 + 10 for resort guests. The same goes for Big River Grille & Brewing Works. However, be aware that you have to call them directly and can't go through Disney Dining. The first CM tried to tell me that they didn't take ADRs at all, which isn't the case.

The only real problem we had was booking Victoria and Albert's Chef Table. Apparently, they calculate 180 days a little different than Disney Dining and said that (for them) tomorrow is 180 days before my checkin. That's a little curious but we called back twice to make sure. We'll just try tomorrow.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I'll be calling this week for ADRs as follow:

8/27 - Hollywood & Vine [Dinner]
8/28 - Hoop De Doo Revue [Dinner]
8/29 - Boma [Dinner]
8/30 - Kona Café [Breakfast], Crystal Palace [Dinner]
8/31 - Le Cellier [Dinner]
9/1 - Kona Café [Breakfast]

Hope I can get everything, this early it shouldn't be difficult.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

EDIT: 2/28 Just called and got them all exactly as planned.

JikoMarie

Original Poster
I called this morning and I got Victoria and Albert's Chef's Table for the 27th!!! We are so excited. Now we are going to see about possibly moving our Restaurant Marrakesh that is booked for earlier in the day. We want to make sure we are good and hungry for V&A's!

Dwarful

Congrats on getting all your ADR's taken care of. We had issues with Tony's and our large group. We got around that by breaking up into two smaller groups (well,20/16) and you have to call Tony's directly for large groups. For Grand Gatherings there were several restaurants that require large groups to call the restaurants directly. Not too easy, because the restaurants won't/can't transfer you to other restaurants..so its repeated long distance phone calls!

JikoMarie

Original Poster
Dwarful, that sounds like a lot of work. Yikes! You would think they would make it easier for people to make those ADRs.

I changed two of my ADR times when I realized that we were going to miss the entertainment. We are not going to Restaurant Marrakesh at 12:30PM and Biergarten at 1PM.

I think I'll make all of these changes that I have been talking about in my OP.

BMinNY

I hope I am not out of line...I know the heading was for August and September, but we are going in late July, and I wanted to join in the fun.

I have never made reservations for dining before (basically because we usually are too cheap to pay to eat at Disney) so I got a late start on making reservations, as I didn't realize how early you needed to make them. I was lucky, and we only got locked out of one place, 1900 Park Fare breakfast with Mary Poppins.

7/20 Liberty Tree Tavern 5:45
7/21 Sci-Fi Diner 5:00
7/22 Chef Mickey's 5:10
7/24 Ohana 8:00 am
7/24 Le Cellier 5:00
7/25 50's Prime Time Cafe 5:15
7/26 Crystal Palace 8:05 am

JikoMarie

Original Poster
Hey BMinNY, the more the merrier! I'll change the title of the thread to include July as well. Looks like you got some great ADRs there. You can always keep calling back to see about 1900 Park Fare as well. You never know what might open up.

MPitzen

We're going to be on our honeymoon, too!!! Sept. 8-16, Here's what I have planned... Can't make the ADR's till the 12th though... so any suggestions would be great.

Coral Reef: Sept. 9, 6:45p.m.
Mama Melrose's Ristorante Fantasmic Package: Sept. 10 5:30 p.m.
Boma: Sept. 11, 6:30 p.m.
Le Cellier Sept. 12, 6:45p.m. (is this good if illuminations is at 9?)
Wolf Gang Puck Cafe: Sept. 13, 6:15 (then Cirque at 9)
Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast Sept. 14 (as early as possible)
Tony's Town Square: Sept. 14, 6:30 p.m. (doing MNSSHP this night)
Hollywood Brown Derby: Sept. 15, 6:15 p.m.
Planet Hollywood: Sept. 16 1:00 p.m. (I know.... but the DH wants to try it)

Clotho

Just got ours taken care of this afternoon! We are arriving on August 30th and departing on September 10th.

August 30th - arrival - no ADR in case we're too tired or flight gets in late
August 31 - Alfredo's (the last night it will be open *sniff*)
September 1 - Spirit of Aloha - 8pm seating Tier 1 (to get in the Polynesian mood, since we're staying there ;)
September 2 - 'Ohana 8:30pm hoping to catch fireworks at MK
September 3 - Narcoossee 8:20pm also fireworks-hopeful
September 4 - can't plan every night!
September 5 - Le Cellier 8:30pm (steak night!)
September 6 - seat-of-pants night
September 7 - Coral Reef 8:30pm
September 7-9 - playing it by ear so we can spend time at Adventurer's Club

We are on the dining plan, except for the Spirit of Aloha show, since we really wanted up-front seating for that show and can't get that on the DDP.

I am completely obsessed right now, as I always am when doing Disney planning. Except this is literally the longest out I have ever planned anything. Our last trip in September 2004 we planned and saved up for in 3 months time, and didn't do a single ADR outside of Hoop De Doo. But that was pre-free DDR promotions. And for DLR we rarely plan further than 2 months out. So six months...this is agony! And ecstacy! :)

JikoMarie

Original Poster
It looks like everyone's ADRs are coming along nicely. :D

I just made one for Fulton's Crab House and tried to make one for Big River Grille and Brewing Works. For the record, you can't! I called them directly as Disney Dining told me to do, and the cast member told me that I can only call the day that I intend to eat there and get "priority seating". So that's good to know if you intend to eat there.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I had to adjust my ADRs because of the P&P Party. Now it's:

8/27 - Hollywood & Vine [Dinner]
8/28 - Crystal Palace [Dinner]
8/29 - Boma [Dinner]
8/30 - Kona Café [Breakfast], Hoop De Doo Revue [Dinner]
8/31 - Le Cellier [Dinner]
9/1 - Kona Café [Breakfast]

I just swapped CP and HDD, the rest are the same.

scorp111

Mine are:

8/31 - Akershus at Epcot (Lunch)
9/1 - Chef Mickey's (Dinner)
9/2 - Cape May Cafe (Breakfast)
ESPN Club (Dinner - no ADR)
9/4 - Play and Dine Hollywood & Vine (Breakfast)
9/5 - Crystal Palace (Lunch)
9/6 - Kona Cafe (Dinner)
9/7 - Spoodles (Dinner)
9/8 - Le Cellier (Dinner)

We are staying at the Dolphin.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom