What Are You Listening to Right Now?

tigsmom

Lil'mermaid getting ready for school and DH getting ready for work. And the geese on the lake are going crazy today.

NowInc

Originally posted by DisJosh
Dude...dan...we do...fo rizzle :)

That KMFDM show is coming up. I can't wait. :sohappy:

Last time i saw KMFDM I walked away HIGHLY dissapointed...hopefully this time will be better ;)

WeirdOne

NOW - TOOL: Aenima
NEXT - Deadstar Assembly: Normal
AFTER - Deadstar Assembly: Send Me An Angel
AFTER AFTER - A Perfect Circle: The Hollow

BTW - Is anyone here going to the APC concert Nov. 11? At Hard Rock I think. - The WeirdOne :D

tigsmom

I feel soo old. I've never heard of any of these.:(

Right now I'm listening to Gloria Estefan: Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me.

monorail256

Originally posted by WeirdOne
BTW - Is anyone here going to the APC concert Nov. 11? At Hard Rock I think. - The WeirdOne :D

I didnt see that you liked APC until I posted... and you've got to be kidding me! They are playing at Hard Rock on the 11th? I LEAVE THE 10TH! Figures.... :(

WeirdOne

Originally posted by monorail256
I didnt see that you liked APC until I posted... and you've got to be kidding me! They are playing at Hard Rock on the 11th? I LEAVE THE 10TH! Figures.... :(

Yep, the 11th. I got pre-sale tickets. It's going to rock. Too bad you'll miss it :(. - The WeirdOne :D

DisJosh

Yep, the 11th. I got pre-sale tickets. It's going to rock. Too bad you'll miss it :(. - The WeirdOne :D

I'm going to see them the 24th here at PPAC. It's a really tiny venue I can't wait. :D

darthdarrel

I`m listening to Radius2 by VNV Nation! I`m getting psyched for my Trip to Chicago,where I`ll be seeing VNV Nation Guest djing at a party for their upcoming dvd release! :sohappy: :sohappy: :D

NowInc

NOW - TOOL: Aenima
NEXT - Deadstar Assembly: Normal
AFTER - Deadstar Assembly: Send Me An Angel
AFTER AFTER - A Perfect Circle: The Hollow

Cant say i disagree with your selections...

by the way..we cancelled the nov1st UCF show due to lack of organization...

HOWEVER

we are booking shows at the disney HOB and the Hard Rock..i'll let you know when they are ;)

WeirdOne

Originally posted by NowInc
Cant say i disagree with your selections...

by the way..we cancelled the nov1st UCF show due to lack of organization...

HOWEVER

we are booking shows at the disney HOB and the Hard Rock..i'll let you know when they are ;)

I don't see why you would disagree with my selections ;). - The WeirdOne :D

P.S. - Plan ON, PLAN ON!

prberk

WSM (the famous Nashville country station) on line.

(www.wsmonline.com)

I like the variety of country music and just knowing that I am listening to the station that started it all, but still goes strong today. (They are having their 78th anniversary, along with the same for their Grand Ole Opry, which started right after they went on the air....)

When I am not in a WSM/country mood, I listen to talk, Disney music, or just whatever on the radio....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom