What are you Celebrating this year?

Tater48

We were there this past May to celebrate our 21st Anniversary, and we will be returning in December to celebrate a friends birthday and hopefully my retirement from the PD after 26 years.

disneygirl1

Not celebrating a birthday or anything special like that, but we are celebrating my DS very successful completion of 1st grade and the fact that I only have a few months to go in graduate school and I am maintaining a 4.0! :sohappy:

mpeters

Celebrating :

1. My 30th Back in May
2. My 7th Wedding Anniversay in August (will be spent in WDW)
3. My twin sons 4th Bday earlier this month
4. My "umpteenth" time going to the world and my boys 4th time going at the end of July

JenShelby

We will be celebrating our 10 year Wedding Anniv. and my parents and my brother's family will be joining us on this trip and my brother is in the military and will be heading back to Iraq in August-so we will be celebrating time with him as a family. 4 weeks to go!

wdwhoneymooner

Celebrating our 10th anniversary in November. Experiencing Disney Cruise Line, for the first time, followed by a weeks stay @ Port Orleans. Also heading down in 2 weeks for no particular reason at all.....just to have fun I suppose.:sohappy:

durangojim

We celebrated my birthday this past May, and will be celebrating my wife's birthday and my father-in-law's birthday come September, along with my Mom's birthday in December. I'm celebrating that I get to take my family to WDW three times this year (God willing).:sohappy:

JustInTime

It will be my 2nd year anniversary with my boyfriend. I AM SO EXCITED! :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

pixiesteno

We will be celebrating DS starting college in Sept - he so nicely opted for a college in Winter Park :). And DB return to WDW, his last trip there was in ... 1976!!! He doesn't know that we are going to spend a couple of days at the world in addition to moving DS to Winter Park :ROFLOL::ROFLOL: I am currently working on how to surprise him with the news.
DS has his last official day of school today and he will be finishing his exams next week.
So celebrations for the year:
1. all hale and hardy
2. business doing well despite economy
3. Fifth grandchild arrived on tax day
4. DS graduation
5. DS college
I could go on and on and on. You get the point.
Maybe it is a cheesy ad campaign but it does make me look around at all the special moments in life, which sure beats watching the doom and gloom of the evening news.

This year so far 10 year Ann. with DW a mile stone in todays standards, and the next trip will be the fact that I still have a job through the new buy out of the Company that I work for and that was a biggy.:sohappy::sohappy:

Kadee

There is always so much to celebrate!
1. My DH and I are both happily married after 21 years;
2. My DD is doing VERY well in college and took a break because.....
3. My DD got accepted into the Disney College Program;
4. And FINALLY, I get to celebrate my birthday (42 on Dec 4) in WDW .. thanks to #3

sueuk

I'm celebrating everyone in my family being healthy, employed, and/or doing well in school. :lol:

No graduations, weddings, babies, or special anniversaries. But at my age, just maintaining the status quo is reason enough to celebrate.
Are you related to me? or perhaps we're reaching the same stage in life - happy to keep things good. When I made my ADRs yesterday, the person on the phone asked the same question 'are you celebrating anything this year' and I said just being here and still together! :wave:

sueuk

We will be celebrating our 10 year Wedding Anniv. and my parents and my brother's family will be joining us on this trip and my brother is in the military and will be heading back to Iraq in August-so we will be celebrating time with him as a family. 4 weeks to go!
Wish your brother 'good luck' from the UK :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom