what are you binge watching during a quarantine?

mf1972

Original Poster
title says it all. for those of us who’ve been home for awhile, what shows have you been binge watching? for myself, i’ve just wrapped up the 1st two seasons of killing eve.
i wouldn’t be surprised to see tiger king mentioned a lot, but let’s hear your shows...

Tony Perkis

title says it all. for those of us who’ve been home for awhile, what shows have you been binge watching? for myself, i’ve just wrapped up the 1st two seasons of killing eve.
i wouldn’t be surprised to see tiger king mentioned a lot, but let’s hear your shows...
Better Call Saul
Devs
Cheers
Hunters

The Grand Inquisitor

I just wrapped up Waco while running on the treadmill. Man that was a tough show to watch. What happened it a tragedy and absolutely wrong. David Koresh was a nut but did not justify what the FBI and Janet Reno did.

G00fyDad

11.22.63 (Hulu)
Upload (Amazon)
Star Trek: TNG (Netflix)
Star Trek: Voyager (Netflix)
Star Trek: DS9 (Netflix)
Star Trek: Enterprise (Netflix)
Lost in Space (Netflix)
Night on Earth (Netflix)
Our Planet (Netflix)
Scrubs (Hulu)
Stargate SG-1 (Hulu)
Cheers (Hulu)
Working on Frazier right now (Hulu)

Simba’s Mom

I learned what "binge watching" is, for one thing. Unbeknownst to us, we had Amazon Prime Video (apparently it came when we joined Amazon Prime). So I've been binge watching
Making the Cut
What Not to Wear
Supermarket Sweep (a game show I used to love)
Carol Burnett Show

And I'm sure I'll be doing lots more.

Magic Crush Drop

I finished all of Brooklyn 99, Solar Opposites, Prop Culture, and Ducktales 2017.
Right now I'm working on completing 90's Sailor Moon, Parks & Rec, and the final season of She Ra and the Princesses of Power.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom