WHAT are the TOP 5 Attractions in Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and MGM Studios??

ucf disneyfan

Originally posted by josenk
Not many Mickey's PhilarMagic votes...

Sorry if people disagree but I actually don't think Philharmagic is all that good. The first time I saw it I liked it, but ever since then my feelings on it have gotten worse. I think it's unoriginal, the animation could be much better at parts, the "seamless" movie screen isn't always seamless, and there are already parts of it that don't work all the time. (ex: Jasimin smell, donald animatronic)

barnum42

Originally posted by ucf disneyfan
Sorry if people disagree but I actually don't think Philharmagic is all that good. The first time I saw it I liked it, but ever since then my feelings on it have gotten worse. I think it's unoriginal, the animation could be much better at parts, the "seamless" movie screen isn't always seamless, and there are already parts of it that don't work all the time. (ex: Jasimin smell, donald animatronic)

You are not alone in saying that. It has been mentioned in other threads. Other than the size of the screen there is nothing original in the show and some of the animation is not that great. It is and enjoyable show, just nothing new.

Tarbi

I love Philarmagic!!!! I think it has that Disney feel to it. The first time you seee Fantasmic, you get that Disney feeling. The same goes for this I reckon!!

WDWhumanmap

my top rides have mostly all closed down but i still can give you my thoughts like everyone else:

MK:
1) Haunted Mansion (its the only true older person ride left)
2) CBJ
3) Tikki Room
4) Carousel of Progress
5) my fifth would me AEC (alien encounter) but it is now closed and making way for Stitch's Great Escape which i have to say is going to be my favorite ride of all time b/c i lov stitch (not stitch really but chris sanders the voice is pretty hot LOL)

Epcot:
1) Figment
2) American Adventure
3) Test Track
4) Mission (even though i haven't ridden it yet its horizons replacement i will miss that dearly also i ran out of rides)
5) Illuminations (b/c it was always an awsome spectical with great music)

DS (aka MGM):
1) RNRC (rock on baby)
2) Animation (b/c i am an animator myself)
3) tower of terror (come on its the twlight zone)
4) Fantasmic! ( the best show at WDW)
5) GMR (this is the best ride for what it is and i hope it never closes down b/c like everything that is closed when people said its too old you miss now)

DAK:
is there enough to say i have to say catch tarzan rocks and festival of the lion king two great shows

ENJOY YOUR TRIP:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom