What are the terms of the Simpson contract with Fox.

trr1

A woman pretending to be a man pretending to be a woman? That'd never work!!!
1515267387720.png

trr1

That's got Universal written all over it.

They did a remake and why did they cast a women as Dr. Frank N. Furter???? Why??? I actually turned the show on TV and turned it off. I thought a remake was a bad idea to begin with but why would you change that character to a female? It a major thing in the story, again it seems to be some PC thing. The point was a female can be a weird tranny? I don't get why you would change that characters gender like it didn't matter.....
not anymore Disney has it with the 20th century fox deal

Funmeister

That's got Universal written all over it.

They did a remake and why did they cast a women as Dr. Frank N. Furter???? Why??? I actually turned the show on TV and turned it off. I thought a remake was a bad idea to begin with but why would you change that character to a female? It a major thing in the story, again it seems to be some PC thing. The point was a female can be a weird tranny? I don't get why you would change that characters gender like it didn't matter.....

#troll

Rider

Maybe they'll do a trade. Uni can have the Simpsons park rights forever in exchange for a certain other property that Disney has more interest in bringing to WDW...

lebeau

Interesting. The WSJ is reporting that Comcast has its own bid to buy Fox. They had previously offered more than Disney ($60 billion) to buy Fox but weren't taken seriously due to regulatory concerns. But since the Disney deal looks like it could go through, Comcast is rumored to be considering a counter offer of some kind. That Disney deal isn't as certain as a lot of people assumed.

seascape

Original Poster
Interesting. The WSJ is reporting that Comcast has its own bid to buy Fox. They had previously offered more than Disney ($60 billion) to buy Fox but weren't taken seriously due to regulatory concerns. But since the Disney deal looks like it could go through, Comcast is rumored to be considering a counter offer of some kind. That Disney deal isn't as certain as a lot of people assumed.
I win no matter what happens because I purchased Fox stock as soon as the rumors started. Disney gets 1.5 billion if Fox backs out. If Comcast does win and get Fox to agree, part of the deal would be Comcast pays that 1.5 billion and then they will also be required to pay Fox a fee when the Feds block that deal. I would love for Comcast to take a 3.5 billion dollar bet that they could get Fox. I can't see the Fed's approving a Comcast Fox merger when it's worse for consumers than a Disney Fox merger is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom