What are the current bounceback offers?

wendysue

Can anyone tell me what the current bounceback offers are? We will be going soon, and I'd like to maybe get an idea ahead of time on what might be offered. I want to be PREPARED to book another trip.....:)

Tuvalu

Premium Member
From our stay in June:

Save up to 35% off select Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resorts and up to 30% off select Moderate Resorts. Valid only the following dates: August 4 - 31, September 1-30, October 1-5; 20-31; November 1-2;17-23;30; December 1-4; 15-19.

Upvote 0

Deak

Banned
usually there is a card in the room in the shape of a pocket watch( I think) showing a calendar for the next 12 months or so. My folks were at wdw in April and there was no card in the room on that visit. There was one in october last year when I went. I think it was offering free dining in august this year or something of that sort

Upvote 0

docdebbi

i would call when you are there. there is a separate number. i was shocked, but when I was there in December, they gave me 30% off AoA for October. (yeah- really, rack rate is 305 and i am paying 215 for a suite- sweet!)
now, i couldn't get it for the first night we want to be there, oct 19, but starting the 20th, it is for every night.
so call and talk to them. i asked about rates at several locations and all discounts were different, even among the same class resort.

Upvote 0

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
As previously mentioned, it is now in your check-in packet. The extension to call when you are there is: 8844 from a Disney phone. The information we received from the extension was the same as in our packet. We checked in during May and checked out in June, so I thought it woudl be worth a try to see if there was a change at all.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom