What are the current AP discounts?

Sassagoula

Original Poster
I'm about to leave on my trip and wanted to find out what the current discounts are for annual passholders. :) I remember reading about some "unadvertised" discounts available at certain stores (not the ones listed in the pass sleeve). Are these still going on, and where?

Thanks for any info!

I live in Miami & always get the SEASONAL PASS...I know the SP has blackout dates & you pay for parking....but that's the only advantages I see for the AP! I usually go a few times a yr & have KK take care of Res. can anyone give more reasons to change to an AP??
Thanks,
Jim

tizzo

I'm about to leave on my trip and wanted to find out what the current discounts are for annual passholders. :) I remember reading about some "unadvertised" discounts available at certain stores (not the ones listed in the pass sleeve). Are these still going on, and where?

Thanks for any info!

The only "unadvertised" discount I'm aware of is that the 10% merchandise discount that usually applies only at WoD is currently being honored at most locations on property, including in the parks. (Disney operated only, of course).

I also heard a rumor that some place had a 20% discount, but I don't know where it was, nor do I know how reliable the information was.

My advice is, simply make it a habit to ask about AP discounts everywhere you shop. The first time I benefited from the expanded 10% discount it was because I asked about it on a whim.

timeman

They are offering 10% off most merchandise with some exceptions at any Disney owned shop or cart in the parks and at the resorts. Some of the shops in Epcot in the World Showcase don't offer the discount. If you have Premium or Premiere Pass you get 20% off merchandise. This promotion started last year and will be continuing at least till the end of this year. You need to make sure that you let the cashier know that you have an Annual Pass and show it to them as they usually will not ask if you have one.

dreamfinder

As a PP said, they have been running a 10% off for AP, 20% off for PAP for most merchandise sold at Disney run shops. It has been something that they keep continuing, and it looks like they finally made it for all of 2011.

Premium Annual Passholders are eligible to receive a 20% discount and all other Annual Passholders are eligable to receive a 10% discount on select merchandise purchases at Walt Disney World® Resort owned and operated Merchandise Locations. Discount is not valid at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique or on purchases of ticket media, gift certificates, Disney gift cards, videos, DVDs and CDs, Disney Dollars, sundries, periodicals, digital and video cameras, disposable cameras, film, consumer electronics (e.g., CD players, TVs, DVD players), tobacco, alcohol, Add-a-Dollar (Wildlife Conservation Fund), postage stamps, all Titleist and Cobra golf equipment, National brand fragrances, treatments and cosmetics, Personalization, Lladro, Armani, Hummel, Swarovski Crystal, Walt Disney Classics Collection, other collectibles and select merchandise. May not be combined with any other discount, offer or promotion. Not valid on previous purchases. A valid Walt Disney World Resort Annual Pass must be presented at time of purchase to receive discount.

Is the snippet from the current passholder discounts page.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom