what are mornings like on late EMH days?

calavis

Original Poster
We're going in June and we thought we may beat the late emh crowds at MK by going to the park and opening. Would that work? Everything I've read says to avoid EMH days altogether, but thought maybe this would work.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It will work to a point. Crowds are consistently light in the morning but tend to build quicker at a late EMH park.

WDWhumanmap

I was about to say depends on when you go.:wave: Usually EMH morn and Even are usually the best time to go to the parks bc its just on property guests.:cool: It also depends on the park. I know from working Studios its not that bad; though I also worked Mk and it was busier than some others when its reg schedule.:shrug: Also, if your coming early June it shouldn't be as bad as late June bc school schedules etc. It's basically you and the locals which wouldn't be going to EMH anyway unless they are staying in a hotel.:D Either way I hope you enjoy your trip and EMH:sohappy:

MillerPoppins

Last trip, I planned out that we would go to each park that has the EMH's during our trip. Well, apparently so did everyone else. The lines at the bus stops that morning were ridiculous for MK, who had them that day. This was around 9am, so the parks were already open and it was out the stands! After waiting 30 mins in line and seeing AK busses come and go with no line, we changed plans and hopped on the next empty bus to AK. After the park closed at 5, we headed over to MK and enjoyed the extra evening hours.

To be honest, that seemed to be the best way to take advantage of them. I'm sure the lines were longer during the day and we pretty much walked on to each ride in MK that night.

lazyboy97o

I tend to find the day during an Extra Magic Hours night to be a bit too crowded for my tastes. I prefer to spend the day at another park, enjoy the lighter crowds, and then head over either when the park I am visiting is about to close or when the Extra Magic Hours park is about to close to the public, which ever comes first.

m&mmom

The last 3 times we went to disney, we went twice in July and once in August. I have always scheduled out time to do the EMH for each park. I can't say I have ever been disapponted. However, the mornings did not always pan out as the buses filled up quick and by the time we arrived, it was basically opened for everyone. And yes, they really start thinning out after midnight. At MK for example, we try to catch the 9pm Spectromagic parade and the one at 11 where everyone is getting that last parade in before leaving, we hit the rides that tend to have longer lines. We have walked on to attractions by doing this. My son hopped on Space Mountain twice back to back within minutes. Have a great trip. We're headed there June 18th! Have a magical time!:wave:

Imagummybear

Just recently went with a class to Disney World for the first time..we went to the Magic Kingdom were they had extra magic hours late...the crowds were about average at opening...but at night with the extra magic hours it was a zoo...to many people for me....hope this helps

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom