What age is too old to be in a stroller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

capecodhome

We are leaving in two weeks and my sister in law wants to get her almost 7 year old daughter a stroller. This sounds very odd to me. She has no physical issues just some serious Parenting issues (mom never disiplines her).
My sister in law piggy backed her on a couple 1/2 mile walks :brick:, and i can see why she would want a stroller (so she is not carring her for miles and miles). I really want my husband to say something to his sister ( where she just tells her to walk you big baby) or is this ok and its just me?
P.S. I know for a fact at camp this summer, she has been on the move 8-12 hours at a time. We also are traveling with my DS (18 months old) and 60 year old grandma with bad legs so we dont plan on a go, go, go, pace.

mickey&me

I'm not saying anything one way or the other , just wanted to share my son's thought's. The last time we were at the world it was Dec. of '05 and Ds was 6 . We decided not to use any strollers ,the kids never complained . My son's only comments were every time we saw a older (larger) kid in a stroller, he'd say "they must have a bad knee".
Bottom line do what you want and everybody else , Mind your own business.

Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

Also--this says a lot about the way you're raising your son. May I offer a hearty "Atta boy!" to keeping our kids from growing up cynical and suspicious and to believing the best about others!

Upvote 0

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
I think you've received some excellent advice. I hope your question was answered sufficiently. Due to the fact that threads about age and strollers have gotten way out of hand in the past, I'm going to lock this one now to avoid it getting ugly later. I hope everyone understands. Thanks :wave:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom