What age do you stop.......

tigsmom

There is a system now, but its fairly new, maybe they got their ADR's in before it started.:shrug:

Many people would double book, just in case. Some people canceled, thus making the table available, and some would not. I think the popularity of the dining plan made the change in policy necessary. I have read of people being denied ADR's that were hours apart. Hello....can you say breakfast and lunch? :brick:

Cara1210

We are not going during the "free period". Are you saying that it would be hard to walk-up to any Disney rest. that takes ADR even during the "off-season"?

It will be very difficult at some restaurants and impossible at others. Just be safe and make some ADRs.

Mom2princesses

I thought that there was now a system in place to prevent double bookings...? :veryconfu
Quite the vicious circle -

I had read on another site that the computer will automatically cancel one of your ADR's if you have two within the same time period on the same day. I don't know how true this is but I think it makes sense so that people don't double book especially with ADR's being so hard to get.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom