'What 2 Ride' - Feedback and Support

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
'What 2 Ride' - Feedback and Support.

Any comments, questions or problems? Please post them here.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
will a future version include the ability to deselect some attractions to not be in the random selection...

We'll certainly consider that. In development, we found it so easy just to hit SPIN again if you aren't happy with the first result.

Canyon girl

Did I miss something, or is there really no back or forward buttons when entering the site from the app? I like the app, but when I went into the mobile site from the app, I was unable to go back a page. This creates a problem in navigating the boards.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Did I miss something, or is there really no back or forward buttons when entering the site from the app? I like the app, but when I went into the mobile site from the app, I was unable to go back a page. This creates a problem in navigating the boards.

Currently, if you enter the mobile site from within the 'What 2 Ride' app, you do need to use the navigation inside the web page. In the case of the forum, use the links near the top of the page. I've highlighted them on this screen shot. You can still access the mobile site via http://mobile.wdwmagic.com if you prefer to use the actual forward and back buttons.

Attachments

• photo-(43).jpg
    photo-(43).jpg
    75 KB · Views: 53

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
:shrug: ummmmm

I downloaded the app, then synced my iPod Touch (1st gen - I think), but it doesn't show up.

It requires OS 3.1.2 or later (which is the current version of the OS).

You can find this out by going to SETTINGS, GENERAL, ABOUT, then look for VERSION.

If you didn't have the right version I'm surprised the App Store let you download it. It's worth double checking the version though.

WDW Vacationer

I've had the app since the day it came out.:D

So much info in that app,and a nice concept! I like the easy WDW Magic access too! Ihaverecommended it to some friends leaving soon for WDW,they love it!

Props to Steve on another great addition to the WDW Magic Network.:wave::sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom