What’s your favorite new addition in the last few years? (Poll)

What’s your favorite new addition in the last few years?

• Total voters

RebelScum514

Original Poster
Disney has added so many new experience in the last 3 years. Even though it is probably impossible to pick only one, what is your favorite new addition to Walt Disney World?

Last edited:

JIMINYCR

Even though I havent experienced it yet, (next trip in May), I'm more excited and enthused about experiencing the new SW land than any of the others. I recall how it was when we were making our initial trip to Avatar and theres no comparison.

DfromATX

I haven't experienced GE yet and our last trip was 2 weeks before Toy Story Land opened, but I'm most excited about all the new stuff at Epcot. I can't wait to see it! Actually, I'm excited for ALL the new stuff!

Mrs. Kaz

In the Parks
No
I voted for Pandora. The beauty of it all and The Flight of Passage ride is just amazing. Star Wars Land made it a quite difficult decision though. That is pretty amazing as well. I even think Toy Story Land is great as too.

TheDuke

Definitely Pandora. Not even an Avatar fan but it's the most beautifully themes area, especially at night, and even after all the SW stuff FOP is still the no. 1 ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom