What’s A Park Song You Can’t Stand?

Kevin_W

One I have heard the CM's hated and has/was removed was the exit song for the original Mission:Space called "Destiny" The song was on a constant loop in the exit area of the attraction and fairly loud. The Cm's have stated it was like hearing Banshee screaming to had hearing it so many times..They luckily had turned off and removed the song as you exit..However, if you never heard it...Here it is...
8e68663f-4b65-4a78-94a5-40a015753d1a_text.gif

This was the one that jumped to mind for me. I love almost all of the Disney music (especially Small World!), but did not like this one. Magic Journeys and Big Blue World are another two I don't care much for. At least 2 of the 3 are gone form the parks!

Cmdr_Crimson

This was the one that jumped to mind for me. I love almost all of the Disney music (especially Small World!), but did not like this one. Magic Journeys and Big Blue World are another two I don't care much for. At least 2 of the 3 are gone form the parks!
From my understanding they don't play Destiny anymore..Anytime I had done M:S the exit hallway was quiet...

Brer Panther

While we're on the subject of Finding Nemo: The Musical, I remember that one song Nemo sings, like, three times in the show being pretty bad.

On the flip side, "Go With the Flow" is good.

UNCgolf

Beach Boys “California Girls” and Country Bear’s “California Bears” ain’t so good either.

You can't stand "California Girls"??

It has one of the greatest intros of any song ever recorded. The lyrics are relatively banal, but it's still a good song despite that.

TalkToEthan

You can't stand "California Girls"??

……better than David Lee Roth’s remake in the 90’s but that ain’t sayin much. Country Bears version was the cringiest.
Beach Boys were phenomenal, easily a top 5 US band with hit after hit. I liked them all except that song.

Their “Cal girls” was already on my no play list when California Adventure greeted me in the entry plaza with piped in sound 23 years ago. All this song did was further debase an already embarrassing Disney park.

UNCgolf

……better than David Lee Roth’s remake in the 90’s but that ain’t sayin much. Country Bears version was the cringiest.
Beach Boys were phenomenal, easily a top 5 US band with hit after hit. I liked them all except that song.

Their “Cal girls” was already on my no play list when California Adventure greeted me in the entry plaza with piped in sound 23 years ago. All this song did was further debase an already embarrassing Disney park.

Honestly, the first 25 or so seconds of that song are so incredible that the rest of it could be awful and I'd still enjoy listening to it. I do think the follow up to that intro is disappointing and not up to the standard it sets, although that's almost entirely because of the lyrics.

rct247

While we're on the subject of Finding Nemo: The Musical, I remember that one song Nemo sings, like, three times in the show being pretty bad.

On the flip side, "Go With the Flow" is good.
100% - Not always a full song but the "that's my dad" singing is always hated for some reason.

Ice Gator

Original Poster
100% - Not always a full song but the "that's my dad" singing is always hated for some reason.
On the topic of Nemo songs, “Big Blue World” on Seas with Nemo and Friends can get pretty irritating too after a bit. I’d hate to get stopped somewhere during that segment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom