We're going to Disneyland!

Ktcupcake11

Original Poster
We officially booked a trip to Disneyland over Easter week. I'm so excited! I've been to WDW a bunch so I know the timeline for the construction there, but can anyone give me a timeline of the construction for DCA? Any suggestions on things we MUST do when we are there? We are so excited!!

Travelguy31

I just returned from Disneyland. This was my first real trip as the last trip was over 12 years ago and was very brief. This time it was 5 nights at the Disneyland Hotel. You are going to have so much fun, I'm not sure where to start on recommendations. I would recommend visiting all of the attractions they do not have a WDW or that are different/better at the DLR. Pirates of the Caribbean is first that comes to mind and also Indiana Jones.

Mike K

I'm right there with you as far excitement levels go! I'm heading to Disneyland for my first time a month after you. I hope you have an incredible time, I'm sure it'll be everything you can imagine and more.

Ktcupcake11

Original Poster
So do you have any recommendations on where to eat in DCA? I want to make reservations with the reserved seating for World of Color. Any ideas?

nemofinder22

We officially booked a trip to Disneyland over Easter week. I'm so excited! I've been to WDW a bunch so I know the timeline for the construction there, but can anyone give me a timeline of the construction for DCA? Any suggestions on things we MUST do when we are there? We are so excited!!

DCA's construction will still be going strong, as well as "Project Sparkle" which is the refreshing of current areas of the park(it shouldn't effect you much, just a facade here and there)

So do you have any recommendations on where to eat in DCA? I want to make reservations with the reserved seating for World of Color. Any ideas?

My favorites in order
Taste Pilots for burgers(although Tomorrowland Terrace and its new menu can rival pretty close)
Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta(the sun dried tomato pasta)
Corn Dog Castle

For World of Color dinning, you have 3 options, Ariel's Grotto, Wine Country Trattoria, or WOC picnics

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneys-california-adventure/world-of-color/dining/

WOC picnics
http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneys-california-adventure/world-of-color-picnics/

Hope you have a great time!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom