Pre-Trip We're going back home to Walt Disney World!

Hey folks! Hubs and I are headed back to Walt Disney World. It has been 535 days since our last trip to WDW (not that I counted our anything). But we weren't Disney free we were annual passholders for Disneyland last year which was great. WDW is "home" though so we are excited to be headed back.

So let's start with some details....
Who: Me (Amy) and hubs (Brad)
IMG_8900.JPG

Where: Pop Century
When: March 5-14

So today was our fast pass day and I faithfully got up early to get my fast passes. I have become a huge fan of Disneyland's Maxpass system so getting into the groove of this fast pass 60 days in advance thing is a little tough. Well, I logged into my computer made two fast passes and then boom...I was logged out. Tried to get in and it wouldn't recognize my password. It kept saying it was the wrong password.....ummm no it wasn't. So I grabbed my phone and luckily I could still make my fast passes and right after I finished getting the fp's and taking screen shots...boom! Logged out and couldn't get back in. Hubs couldn't get in either, so I realized it wasn't me but probably something on Disney's end. I figured I was lucky to get my fp's and I was thankful I thought to take screen shots of them. Well, apparently there was a problem on Disney's end as I read about on another site later. Whew, glad I got in when I did!

We do have some fun stuff planned. Brad is a huge Star Wars fan and is really looking forward to Rise of the Resistance and making his light saber. He saved that experience for WDW and chose to make his droids in Disneyland. I'm really looking forward to becoming a regular at the Baseline Taphouse again, haha! We also have Villains event, Frozen dessert party, and Rose & Crown dining package booked for Epcot Forever.

Anyway, I'll share more plans later. But I'm very curious if any other WDW magicians will be there during that time, it would be fun to have a magical meetup!

93boomer

Premium Member
So a couple things have changed for our March trip. We decided to cancel our Frozen dessert party, I heard the menu changed and it wasn't anything we were interested in. So we switched to the Star Wars dessert party, it is the day Brad is making his light saber so he is excited for a Star Wars themed day. And today on the fly we had to switch up a fast pass to try to snag a Mickey's Runaway Railway fast pass. I was a little late to the game to know about the release of the Mickey's fast pass because it was a busy day at work, then I came home and worked out and made dinner before checking the internets but I was able to get one, not at the most ideal time but it will work out. Yay! Can't wait until March.

Oh, I almost forgot another change. Brad was talking to some of his pastor friends (who are married to each other), they live in the upper peninsula of Michigan and they will be at WDW while we are there. They leave two days after we get there, but our first night was free so we are having dinner together at Ragland Road. It will be nice to see them since we don't get to see them too much anymore.
Oh I am so glad you got one. The trip is going to be wonderful!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
The Star Wars dessert party was fantastic last summer. Easily the best menu of any of the parties. Plus the storm troopers were a good time!

We've done the Star Wars dessert party and liked the menu a lot. It was our favorite of any of the dessert parties as well. We both like the savory options, and that frozen nitro dessert was great.

The old menu of the Frozen dessert party had cheese fondue and that was very tasty but with that gone there wasn't really another good savory option. So bye-bye Elsa and hello Storm troopers!

Another dessert party we really like was the Jingle Bell Jingle Bam one a couple years ago, I'm hoping to snag a spot for that in November.

PacNWTigger

Which tier did the Railroad come in at? I will be attempting to snag all of the good stuff on the 18th for our April trip. We might actually have to do a couple of days at Hollywood Studios to fit everything in...

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
Which tier did the Railroad come in at? I will be attempting to snag all of the good stuff on the 18th for our April trip. We might actually have to do a couple of days at Hollywood Studios to fit everything in...

Late to respond but I see other did. But yep tier one. It is nice though that there are only 3 (smugglers, slinky, and mickey's) in tier one now, it seemed like before all the rides I wanted were tier one. We are thinking of spending some evenings at HS and jumping into line for slinky or mickey's right before park close.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Did your FPs survive the overnight massacre of the March FPs. Hoping so.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom