Went to Busch Garden's today and it really made us appreciate DISNEY!

lazyboy97o

At least you have a Busch Gardens to go to. Both the 1905 Pasadena original and the 1954 Los Angeles Busch Gardens are unfortunately gone in California.
The brochures for those Gardens look so interesting.

The 2009 floods. Though, now that I think about it, last I went was in 2000 or so, so it's been even longer than that. I do remember seeing pictures of it during the floods and wondering what they were going to do to the place once the waters receded. It looked pretty bad...
Yeah, that's the one that destroyed Lickskillet (the mining town). The park floods a little most years due to being right on the Chatahoochee.

ddbowdoin

I just got back from Canobie Lake Park... A small, yet old park that opened in 1902) in Salem, NH. I had been numerous times as a kid but last week was my 1st visit as an adult... Man it really makes you appreciate Disney! And we paid 35 a head, so not exactly cheap.

HouCuseChickie

I personally like both BG FL and BG VA.

I think some of this is being able to walk into a park and look at it for its redeeming qualities vs. going in and thinking it could never measure up to WDW. They are different parks with different experiences and vibes.

zero creativity

I think the problem with Busch Gardens (I live 2 hours away) is that there are very few things that can be done as a family. Thrill Rides or Kiddie Rides very few in between. Curse of DarkKastle is a great ride but kids can't ride it. If you have a kid under 48" there isn't much to do as a group.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom