Well??? Who’s been on RotR and how was it?!?!?!

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
I’m not looking for any spoilers or anything like that. Just wondering what your thoughts are of this ride? Is it a game changer? Just alright? Disappointing?

Cant wait to hear from those of you who are lucky enough to have already experienced it!

ObscurityPoint

Haven’t been on it yet....but I watched some on ride footage and a pov online. Videos don’t do rides justice, so I can only imagine how more amazing the experience would be in person. Just wow. I feel like a ride like this could be a forbidden-journey game changer if they stick through with the unique preshow and story for years to come. Takes immersiveness to the maximum. With that said, I must admit that I feel that this ride will run into loads of issues, especially with its guest interaction aspect, in future years. I’d be interested to see how they deal with this, but the ride itself looks incredible. Great use of practical effects and theming. Can’t wait to one day experience it in person.

Lilofan

I have said before that I will probably never drive a Bugatti that goes 0-60 in 2.9 seconds. At RNR launch bay that is how fast the vehicle goes at launch. It's a rush...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom