Pre-Trip Well at least it is still someone's 50th

Who: Myself – M, son – L, daughter – S, and S’s boyfriend – D

When: October 11-22

Why: does there need to be a why?!

I am a long time lurker but I have never tried my hand at a trip report so figured I would start with a pre-trip report and see how it goes. I have only been to WDW 3x so certainly not as experienced as most of you and find these trip reports so helpful and entertaining. I was last in the World back in 2017. We were supposed to go in 2020 to celebrate my 50th birthday but COVID had other plans so instead we will be back to celebrate Mickey’s 50th. It will be L’s first visit so I’m hoping it will still be as exciting for him as it was for us. I must admit I am a little scared to try Genie+ but think we will give it a go for our MK and HS days. We are staying offsite and are planning a visit to Seaworld, as none of us have ever been, and also two Universal days as we are all huge Harry Potter fans. So far our itinerary is as follows:

11​
Tues travel/Disney Springs
12​
WedMagic Kingdom
13​
ThursEpcot
14​
FriHollywood Studios
15​
Satdownday
16​
SunAnimal Kingdom
17​
MonUniversal/Islands of Adv
18​
Tues Hollywood Studios
19​
WedMagic Kingdom
20​
ThursSeaworld
21​
FriIslands of Adv/Universal
22​
Sattravel

Park reservations have been made, rental car booked, flights booked and countdown has begun. The only worrying thing is 2 out of 4 of us are waiting for our passports. One had to be renewed and one was accidentally put through the washing machine (ugh). Fingers and toes are crossed that they come in time, our flights don’t get cancelled and our luggage doesn’t get lost. At this point I will just be happy to set foot in Florida and the rest can be figured out…

Zipadeelady

For some reason this seems appropriate. 🤷‍♀️

Season 3 Birthday GIF by Friends

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom