Welcome to the Magic Kingdom Tour ???

Jon_in_NC

Hi all,

I sent an email to Disney guest services asking them about Flex Options with the Resort Magic package I have. One of the choices that was listed under the tours was something called the "Welcome to the Magic Kingdom Tour". I've looked on the Disney site and in my Birnbaum 2002 book, but so far can't find any information on this tour.

These were the specific choices:
· Choice of selected Theme Park tours:
Gardens of the World (Epcot)
Hidden Treasures of World Showcase (Epcot)
The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains (MK)
Welcome to the Magic Kingdom (MK)

Does anyone have any information on what this "Welcome to the Magic Kingdom" tour might be? Could they have renamed the "Keys to the Kingdom" tour to this new one?

Thanks all.......

mwitkus

i just got back from wdw and did the keys to the kingdom tour. it is not the same thing as the welcome to the magic kingdom tour. the keys to the kingdom tour is kind of a backstage tour of the workings of the park... from what i understand about the welcome to the magic kingdom tour, it is more of a walking tour to give you an idea of how to find your way around the tour, what the lands are, etc.. kind of introducing you to the park..

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Disney's Welcome to the Magic Kingdom

Disney's "Welcome to the Magic Kingdom" tour takes Guests on a full circle, introductory visit to Walt Disney World's MAGIC KINGDOM Park. This 90-minute walking tour is an informative journey, introducing Guests to each of the seven themed lands of the Magic Kingdom.

To get the most from a Magic Kingdom visit, one must first understand the geography of the park, as well as the individual theme and show presented by each land. Our knowledgeable tour guides educate our Guests on the use of the park guidemap, services available in the Magic Kingdom, dining and entertainment options, and world famous Disney attractions. Guests will also have the opportunity to experience Disney's FastPass.

If this is your first visit to Walt Disney World, this tour is a MUST. Our tour guides are excited to share their knowledge with you so come equipped with all your Disney vacation questions!

Location and Time: Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays, times are as follows:

Time of Tour Language
8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. English
9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. Portuguese
9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Japanese
10:00 a.m - 11:30 a.m. Spanish

Guests should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to start time. The group will meet by the Tour Booth near the Guest Relations Window, outside the Magic Kingdom Main Entrance.

Cost: $20.00 per adult (10 and up) Children under 10 are complimentary (Theme park admission is required.)

2002 Packages that include this tour as an option include: Flex, Discovery Magic, Deluxe Magic, Grand Plan

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom