"Welcome home."

"Welcome home!"

• I'm not at home.

Votes: 18 12.9%
  • Thanks!!

Votes: 111 79.9%
  • Nobody ever welcomed me because I am a leper.

Votes: 10 7.2%

• Total voters

Prince-1

We have been DVC members for over 10 years and we do like when we are "Welcomed Home". However if the cast member saying it is very nonchalant or has the "I am saying it because I have to but really could care less....when is my break...) then i can do without it. Last time we were there at OKW the woman (forget her name) said it with feeling and it made us feel great. So to wrap it up...it all depends.

jlsHouston

.....11 times to WDW in 10 years ....10 of the 11 at POP ...and NEVER has anyone "welcomed me home" ...or in any other manner that would exhibit that they knew I was a repeat guest.

....THAT ....bothered the hell out of me ..in particular this past trip in August where the CM at check-in was rude and gave us attitude when it came to looking into our room location request.

.....WDW has our entire history at their fingertips regarding where we were in any given day of our trip ...yet they overlook the fact that we kept choosing the same resort time after time. They can unzip with their big 'mickey hands' and go pi$$ up a rope....

POP was the first resort we ever stayed and they were so nice when we got there. I hadn't done the online check in thing and they let me pick the building after showing me a map and I had the best location IMO for what we were looking for. LOVED the guy at the pool bar...I feel bad for you that a CM at check in was rude, that is inexcusible, and you are totally right, WDW has your history at their fingertips and you should have been recognized instantly when you arrived...the first time we stayed at BWI, I walked up to the entance and a CM stepped right up before I could say a word he says "Stroud Party?" and I was like " How did you know ? " and he replied "Magic, welcome home"...still brings a smile to my face and tears to my eyes thinking of that...was the best greeting so far of all my trips.

TSOTash

Well when I stayed at the Caribbean Beach Resort a couple of years ago, we didn't get to the resort until about 2:30am. And no one helped us for a good 15 minutes. We thought we were going to have to sleep in our car until someone finally came out. It wasn't a "welcome home" greeting though. It was a "what do you want" greeting lol. So it wasn't really a welcome home to me. More of the type of greeting you receive when you come home from partying late at night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom