Welcome Home Magic Friends......

BiggerTigger

I'm sorry you're having a bad day :( - I hope tomorrow will be a better one ((Hugs))
It has been a busy day and to top it off, I got a ticket for not wearing my seat belt. Though, when the Trooper walked up to my car my seat belt was on? Apparently, I have magic powers to put the seat belt on while driving. :brick:

PotteryGal

It has been a busy day and to top it off, I got a ticket for not wearing my seat belt. Though, when the Trooper walked up to my car my seat belt was on? Apparently, I have magic powers to put the seat belt on while driving. :brick:

Sounds like the trooper had a quota to meet. Or he/she was bored. Ugh. :brick: And you know there's nothing you can do, because it's your word against theirs.

nibblesandbits

Yay for you! :sohappy:
I wanted to buy some ornaments when I was down at Disney, but that didn't happen this year. Right now I'm just trying to figure out what Joel might want....he's kinda left Transformers behind and gone back to Thomas, but who knows whether that might change. I also thought about some sensory toys for his stocking, so I'm going to look at a couple of websites for that....other than that, I'm just not sure.
Abby, on the other hand, fairly easy...CDs, clothes, jewelry, that kind of thing. :lol:

So, when will we get to see some pics from the trip? :animwink:
I'm gonna be working on it tomorrow, I think...we'll see...with the whole D23 thing I'm a LOT behind, but I'm slowly getting caught up...I didn't take nearly as many pics this year as I have in previous years though. I think it's because it's just the two of us and I've already taken what I wanted in previous years, you know? Before it was to memorialize the trip because I didn't know when I'd be back...now, I know I'm coming back...if that makes sense.

nibblesandbits

I hate things like that...you know it's just to get your money...it's really not for safety, even though they claim it is.

((Hugs))

And :wave:

BiggerTigger

Sounds like the trooper had a quota to meet. Or he/she was bored. Ugh. :brick: And you know there's nothing you can do, because it's your word against theirs.
Yeah, it is the end of the Fiscal Year 09 so quotas need to be meet. He called me a liar to my face. But I am going to fight it in court. I am going to speak to my attorneys tomorrow.
I just need a break and found out that my end of week out of town meeting was cancelled. I was looking forward getting away for a few days, touring the city.

PotteryGal

I'm gonna be working on it tomorrow, I think...we'll see...with the whole D23 thing I'm a LOT behind, but I'm slowly getting caught up...I didn't take nearly as many pics this year as I have in previous years though. I think it's because it's just the two of us and I've already taken what I wanted in previous years, you know? Before it was to memorialize the trip because I didn't know when I'd be back...now, I know I'm coming back...if that makes sense.

Completely makes sense....I think that is part of why I didn't take as many either. I just wanted to enjoy being there more instead of documenting it.

And all the info coming out of D23 is exciting to hear about - certainly more than I was expecting. :)

Well, Joel needs to get his homework done, and I need my cold meds, so I'm heading out. Have a good evening everyone! :wave:

nibblesandbits

Completely makes sense....I think that is part of why I didn't take as many either. I just wanted to enjoy being there more instead of documenting it.

And all the info coming out of D23 is exciting to hear about - certainly more than I was expecting. :)

Well, Joel needs to get his homework done, and I need my cold meds, so I'm heading out. Have a good evening everyone! :wave:
Good night Jen! And Hi Katie!!! :)

As good as one can possibly do after being in Disney for a week...and getting back to the grind of work...:lol:

How've you been? I've seen you've been SUPER busy!!!!

That has to be a tough transition to make! At least you got to have a week of fun. :)

I'm good. Yes, so busy. Junior year of highschool is wearing me out. Between AP US History, Pre-Calculus, Newspaper, Student Council, and work I get about 6 hours of sleep a night. :hammer:

nibblesandbits

That has to be a tough transition to make! At least you got to have a week of fun. :)

I'm good. Yes, so busy. Junior year of highschool is wearing me out. Between AP US History, Pre-Calculus, Newspaper, Student Council, and work I get about 6 hours of sleep a night. :hammer:
Jr. year was my hardest year, by far!!! And you taking AP classes, plus those other activities and working!!! Wow...I'm impressed!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom