Welcome Home Magic Friends......

PotteryGal

Morning! We have rain here too, Susan, but I'm tired of ours - you can have it. :kiss:

I got all my book fair copies made, now I can start putting book fair packets together for the students. Only 372 to assemble! :lookaroun

PotteryGal

That sounds good. :) :slurp:

It was...we need to eat more fish in this family....I'm just surfing the web trying to get ideas for Christmas....yes, I'm already thinking about it. Mike has his first weekend at the new job the first weekend of Oct. and has both the Friday and Monday off around it...so we're talking about getting an early start this year. I always try to have the kiddos' shopping done by Thanksgiving anyway.

nibblesandbits

It was...we need to eat more fish in this family....I'm just surfing the web trying to get ideas for Christmas....yes, I'm already thinking about it. Mike has his first weekend at the new job the first weekend of Oct. and has both the Friday and Monday off around it...so we're talking about getting an early start this year. I always try to have the kiddos' shopping done by Thanksgiving anyway.
Wow...that's fantastic for you...I do have a few presents already though...I'm impressed with myself. Usually I don't start until after Thanksgiving. :lol:

PotteryGal

Wow...that's fantastic for you...I do have a few presents already though...I'm impressed with myself. Usually I don't start until after Thanksgiving. :lol:
Yay for you! :sohappy:
I wanted to buy some ornaments when I was down at Disney, but that didn't happen this year. Right now I'm just trying to figure out what Joel might want....he's kinda left Transformers behind and gone back to Thomas, but who knows whether that might change. I also thought about some sensory toys for his stocking, so I'm going to look at a couple of websites for that....other than that, I'm just not sure.
Abby, on the other hand, fairly easy...CDs, clothes, jewelry, that kind of thing. :lol:

So, when will we get to see some pics from the trip? :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom