Welcome Home Magic Friends......

I haven't been online in FOREVER!
Between school and work I'm ready to pull all of my hair out. So, so busy here.
But, excellent news.
I get to go to WDW with our schools marching band (I'm not in the band, I'm accompanying one of the other band kids' parents because she want's to go to the parks, but no one in her family wants to go with her. I happily volunteered to accompany her. :) ) over NYE this year!
I am very excited, and the trip is the only thing that is keeping me motivated to do well in school right now. :D
I've never been to WDW over New Years, or in the winter. So, I'm scavenging the internet for tips.
I have to be at work in 15 min, but I should be back later tonight.
I miss you all!

Disnut

I haven't been online in FOREVER!
Between school and work I'm ready to pull all of my hair out. So, so busy here.
But, excellent news.
I get to go to WDW with our schools marching band (I'm not in the band, I'm accompanying one of the other band kids' parents because she want's to go to the parks, but no one in her family wants to go with her. I happily volunteered to accompany her. :) ) over NYE this year!
I am very excited, and the trip is the only thing that is keeping me motivated to do well in school right now. :D
I've never been to WDW over New Years, or in the winter. So, I'm scavenging the internet for tips.
I have to be at work in 15 min, but I should be back later tonight.
I miss you all!
Sounds like loads of fun for you.
I am jealous about the up coming trip. Sounds wonderful for you and that mom. :sohappy:
Have fun at work.

PotteryGal

I think the teachers had me laminate everything except the furniture. :brick: Mike's helping me trim tonight. So I'm only here for a few moments until the feeling returns to my left hand. I hope everyone has had a good day. :wave:

mousefan1972

Welcome home, Sweetheart! :kiss:
Did you have a super-amazing trip and bday???

Um, you meant me, right? :eek:

It was fantastic! I've never done anything special on my birthday, so being in WDW with Lou and the kids was just perfect. We stayed at the Beach Club for the 1st time. (actually the villas) We couldn't get the kids out of the pool, so it was a less frantic paced trip than normal. Which was kind of nice. Thank you for asking. :kiss:

Nemo14

DOTTIE!! *tackle hugs you* :kiss:

Aw, cool! You were right near me, but I was in FL. :lol: How is the house?
very cute - small, but cute. The same lady has lived there for 50 years, so everything is rather "dated". But they have big ideas for what they want to do with it, so I wish them well.

Uponastar

I didn't go away and it wasn't my birthday.... :eek:

Um, you meant me, right? :eek:

It was fantastic! I've never done anything special on my birthday, so being in WDW with Lou and the kids was just perfect. We stayed at the Beach Club for the 1st time. (actually the villas) We couldn't get the kids out of the pool, so it was a less frantic paced trip than normal. Which was kind of nice. Thank you for asking. :kiss:

Well, see!!!!!
I'm just not right in the head.

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

I need a vacation.
And it doesn't help that I'm watching DWTS at the same time. :D

Anyway...glad you had fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom