Welcome Foolish Mortals

slipperalwaysfits

Original Poster
I love the Haunted Mansion, so thought I'd use that as my intro. I'm more into the romance of the princesses, it's a fairy tale for me....a nice way to escape. But isn't a trip to Walt Disney World a nice way for everybody to escape? :)
My boyfriend was on this site but never posted and I started reading a lot before our trip last year and with 54 days to go until our next trip, I figured I'd take the leap and join a group of Merry people who enjoy the ins and outs of the WDW Magic as much as I do!

Mickey81

Greetings and welcome! It's so nice you could join us. Only 54 days until your next trip is very exciting. I just returned last night. Ugh!

Mickey81

We always enjoy the Halloween party so we did that a couple of times this trip. I love Halloween and the party is always so much fun. We did a lot of food and wine festival as well. Beyond that spending 11 days in the parks away from the real world, it doesn't get much better. We did visit Disney Springs, which we don't always, and I must say I was impressed with its look so far. The last time I was there was June 2014 and it was a disaster. The downside to the trip is that it was the busiest it's ever been for our fall trip. What are you most looking forward to on your trip?

slipperalwaysfits

Original Poster
The Halloween party sounds awesome! I imagine the food and wine festival is amazing but expensive! Don't you have to pay for all your tastings? I have no idea how it works. Yes, escaping reality is the best part of Disney trips! I'm excited to do the Christmas party and hit the rides at night when the crowds are lower. We're going the first week in December so it shouldn't be overwhelming. I'm looking forward to Disney Springs but I find I do most of my shopping at places where there's unique stuff like the EPCOT world showcase shops and Chester's in Dinoland!

French Quarter

Kindly step all the way in please and make room for everyone. There's no turning back now.
2576445499_faf16741dd.jpg

WELCOME!

rsoxguy

Welcome to the forum.

The Red Sox are busy rebuilding the team for the upcoming season, in case you were wondering.

slipperalwaysfits

Original Poster
I absolutely LOVE the Red Sox and I hope they are building a team for next season. Seems like they forgot their bats at Spring training for most of the year!
GO SOX!
Welcome to the forum.

The Red Sox are busy rebuilding the team for the upcoming season, in case you were wondering.

I absolutely LOVE the Haunted Mansion pun! Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom