Welcome Centers coupon books

micknminnie

We are driving down in May. We usually zip by the welcome centers on our drive down. Do you know if there is anyway you can receive a coupon book through the mail? We plan on stopping in Savannah and would like to save some money on a hotel for the night. Thanks.

timeman

Here is the link to the website of one of those books you always see at the welcome centers. They allow you to print the page you want and will even mail the travel coupon book to you for $2.00 for Postage & Handling. Travel Coupons

Upvote 0

Mickey527

I always use the I-95 guides you can find at gas stations along 95 and at places like waffle house and chain restaraunts.
They have coupons for hotels that run from $21 and up. You can't make reservations for any of these places they are available for rooms that are empty that night.
I look at the hotels at the exit I plan on stopping and clal them from the car to see if they have rooms available. If they do I tell them I have a coupon from the I-95 guide and hold a room.
You are taking a chance that the place might be run down, but I stay at the chain places (Embassy, Clarion, etc...) rather than a place I have never heard about (Thunderbird???)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom