weirdest things told to you by a CM.

Testtrack321

In DL a CM did a trivia game and said that "There's A Great Beautiful Tomorrow" was the theme song for America Sings, and the building wasn't there before America Sings.

To say I was livid is an understatement.

kellydisney

I'm a big fan of sarcasm myself. This CM was not being sarcastic, he was actually quite po'ed that we asked.

Hey here's a memo, it says RELAX.

CoffeeJedi

oh! wow, well... either he had a really dry sense of humor or he was just having a bad day
i wish i had some more examples, maybe its the heat, or the crowds, but sometimes cast members just say stuff that doesn't make any sense!

The_CEO

A CM who was obviously special stopped us and asked us how our night was going at AK's EMH.

We talked to him for a few minutes. We were infront of the Tarzan Rocks! entrance. He was there talking about how you could see the MK's fireworks from there. He kept pointing at what was obviously Kali River Rapids. Everytime you would see fire rise from the area he would tell us. " There they are, did you see them?" - CM

I nodded and asked him politely if that was Kali River Rapids.

He shook his head and said it was the MK setting off fireworks and that you can see them from the spot he was standing. So I moved over 5 feet to where he was, then they went off another time.

" Did you see them?" - CM

I just said, " All I see is the fire right there. "

" Yeah that's it. " - CM

" But isn't that from Kali River Rapids?" - Me

" No that's the Magic Kingdom" - CM

I felt at this point we weren't getting anywhere, so we just said have a great night and we moved right along to catch night construction on Everest.

Mr Bill

Back in April, we had decided to take a trip to the Magic Kingdom. We pay to park, and drive around for like 15 minutes following the CMs hand signals. We end up driving through the grass and back on to pavement, only to find ourselves parking in the grass. We didn't feel comfortable parking where the CM had told us to park because of how crooked the person next to us was. My mom tried to pack up and center things out a bit, but in the process ended up hitting the car next to her that had parked so crooked. We exchanged information about it and went to talk to the CM about the incident. He said that we had to park in the grass because they expected the park to be full by noon. We asked "So we have to park in the grass at 9 A.M. so the people coming in late can have paved parking?" He simply said "Yes."

Tom

Beta Return
Mr Bill said:
Back in April, we had decided to take a trip to the Magic Kingdom. We pay to park, and drive around for like 15 minutes following the CMs hand signals. We end up driving through the grass and back on to pavement, only to find ourselves parking in the grass. We didn't feel comfortable parking where the CM had told us to park because of how crooked the person next to us was. My mom tried to pack up and center things out a bit, but in the process ended up hitting the car next to her that had parked so crooked. We exchanged information about it and went to talk to the CM about the incident. He said that we had to park in the grass because they expected the park to be full by noon. We asked "So we have to park in the grass at 9 A.M. so the people coming in late can have paved parking?" He simply said "Yes."

You just can't get good help anymore. Hire some stupid teen to stand out in the middle of a zillion-acre parking lot and give him an orange vest and a glowing stick - and rest assured he'll botch it up! I guarantee it's not their policy to force people to park out in the grass or super far away just to let the late-comers have closer, paved spots. UGH! I just hate idiots - especially when they're put in a position of importance!

yensid63

This happened right before Animal Kingdom opened.
on a bus ride from Riverside to the Magic Kingdom, the bus driver kept us entertained with Disney facts. as we pulled into the MK bus stop, he told us all to have a great day, and to make sure we went on the Jungle Cruise, because it was moving over to Animal Kingdom when it opened.
Some folks were shocked, others just shook their head. i believed it for a second, i mean his other facts were right, he even knew about Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. just another bus driver story that didn't come true. :cool:

Number_6

My current signature was something fun that a CM from South Africa said to my wife and kids the other night when we were at AKL having dinner.

DisKid

Well, I found this crazy, but I don't know if it's true...it could be I suppose (if that's the case I guess it wasn't so crazy :p )...

It was a CM bus driver who said that the thatched roof at AKL was made of tires...

MiCkEyROCKSxalp

TAC said:
Wait. You're kidding right? You mean, that I've been going to Walt Disney World in Florida all these years, and because I thought it was Disneyland, I only went to one park ?!?!? :eek: You mean there is more than Magic Kingdom ?!?

Yes there is alot more then Magic Kingdom here in Florida. There's EPCOT Center, Disney's MGM Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom, Blizzard Beach Water Park, Tycoon Lagoon Water Park, Alot of hotels, Downtown Disney, Plessure Island, and State of the Art Golf Corses. Walt Disney World is HUGE!!!

Tom

Beta Return
MiCkEyROCKSxalp said:
Yes there is alot more then Magic Kingdom here in Florida. There's EPCOT Center, Disney's MGM Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom, Blizzard Beach Water Park, Tycoon Lagoon Water Park, Alot of hotels, Downtown Disney, Plessure Island, and State of the Art Golf Corses. Walt Disney World is HUGE!!!

Sarcasm..........:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom