Weird white bar at the bottom of the screen?

Pepper's Ghost

Original Poster
Can anyone help me get rid of the weird white vaguely see-through white bar at the bottom of my forum screen? I've checked different browsers, and it happens in all of them, but only on the WDW forums. It's not just annoying, but doesn't allow me to click anything in that area, which quite often is the "save" button when editing a response. Very strange. Here's a snapshot of what it looks like...

Capture.JPG

Pepper's Ghost

Original Poster
You can get rid of it by subscribing to the site .
Thanks for your response. I'm signed up for the forums obviously since I'm posting, but by subscribe do you mean paying for a Premium membership? Seems a strange way to coax folks into paying for a membership. I can understand adding advertising or limiting the experience, but a white bar at the bottom of the screen?

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Thanks for your response. I'm signed up for the forums obviously since I'm posting, but by subscribe do you mean paying for a Premium membership? Seems a strange way to coax folks into paying for a membership. I can understand adding advertising or limiting the experience, but a white bar at the bottom of the screen?
Part of the advertising.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom