Weird Fast Pass Pluss question

startraveler

Original Poster
We are going for one with staying at a family place and then scheduled the weekend at a Disney resort. We have an AP. We are considering canceling the resort and staying the extra days at the family place if we decide to do an upcharge or hard ticket event. Should I only schedule my fast passes 30 days out like I would as an AP holder? If I schedule 60 days out for the weekend we are planning on staying at Disney and then cancel the reservation will those fast passes disappear? Anyone have any experience with this. I am considering waiting until 30 days out just to be sure. Thanks

Baxatan

I believe that if you cancel the reservation before hitting the 30 day mark that your FP+ selections would be canceled. If it's after the 30 day mark and your AP is linked to your MDE account, the selections should stay.

Wouldn't hurt to make your selections when you are 60 days out. That way you have them if you decide to keep the reservation.

startraveler

Original Poster
I believe that if you cancel the reservation before hitting the 30 day mark that your FP+ selections would be canceled. If it's after the 30 day mark and your AP is linked to your MDE account, the selections should stay.

Wouldn't hurt to make your selections when you are 60 days out. That way you have them if you decide to keep the reservation.

Thanks for the response

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom