Weird AKL question...

Club34

Original Poster
Okay, what I would like to know is if the there are radio/alarm clock things in the room and if so do they have an auxiliary jack [as to plug in an iPod].

Thanks my peeps. :]

Club34

Original Poster
I was thinking more of the single jack type. Like a headphone jack that I could connect the iPod to the radio, like you might do in a car.

cspencer96

I was thinking more of the single jack type. Like a headphone jack that I could connect the iPod to the radio, like you might do in a car.
They do from what I can recall. In DVC rooms, I know this to be 100% true, but I am not absolutely sure DVC villas and resort rooms have the same type of clock radios. If it is an iHome with a 30-pin dock for Apple devices, there should be a small Mini Stereo cord around the back or on the side. It is very short, but it should work.

Edit: Did some checking, can't say 100%. Some rooms have the new iHome radios, some don't. It depends. You could check with the hotel front desk by calling. When you call the number given for AKL, however, you may first be transferred to a call center or another resort that has an available operator, not necessarily AKL. Make sure you are speaking with AKL Cast, and ask away! They should be able to help you.

Last edited:

jlsHouston

yes, when they work...ours worked at BWI this summer and POLY but not at WL or BWV this Thanksgiving, they work for iphone or itouch not for Androids and not sure about ipod

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom