Weekend crowds vs weekday

aliceismad

I’ve been keeping an eye on lines and crowd levels. Was this past weekend a fluke? Or are lower weekend vs. weekday crowds normal during spring break because some tickets are blocked out on the weekend? TouringPlans says actual crowds were a 5 and 4 on Saturday and Sunday, respectively, following a heavy week of 8 and 9 crowds.

aliceismad

Original Poster
Could it be the Sat and Sunday are prime travel days?? 🤔 people fly out on those days??
That makes a lot of sense. I scanned through past years' spring break timeframes on TP and it doesn't seem consistently low on weekends, so maybe it was just a weird weekend. Animal Kingdom at a 3 and Epcot at 2 on a Saturday really surprised me, especially with a festival concert that night.

Upvote 0

Eric Graham

I was booking restaurants recently for an upcoming trip. I was doing it the old fashioned way because we had some problem with our reservation so we had to call dining. Disney told me that the beginning of our trip (the weekend) that restaurants were more booked up than the weekend. But, that was my experience. Happy Disney vacationing!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom