Weddings

OliveMcFly

When I was engaged last year I was considering WDW but my mother said ppl wouldn't come cause of the price. 50% of wedding guests the couple last saw when they were 2 so what's the point?! I'd be happy with my close family members and no one in my family would ever pass up the chance to go to WDW. When I do get married it will definitely be in WDW.

Attachments

• wedding.jpg
    wedding.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 91

wdwmom2+1

like posted before we did ours as an intimate wedding w/11 guests we had it at the polynsiion sunset point. but we only spent maybe 3000.00 including a photographer, and we had a breafest for everyone at contempary chef mickey. then the wedding with alimo for us and for our guests, they included flowers, cake, music, ministor, wedding planne champagne some nice gifts from disney and the mini reception. they went aboveand beyond! Then we had a real reception dinner at the magic kingdoms liberty tavern. it was a wonderful experience and if you know how to plan you can get great deals :) my sister in law had a normal wedding at a reception hall type place and paid almost triple what we did and she said ours was ten times nicer! :)

KevinETuk

We got married at the Yacht club last June and are returning for our first wedding anniversary on June 5th. We had a meal with our family at the Coral Reef and divers posted a congratulations message in the pool. Its expensive but well worth it.:)

Main Street USA

Hiya!

MKT is right! My wife and I were married at the Wedding Pavillion in 2001. Our reception was at the American Adventure in Epcot. Info and links to pics of both ceremony and reception are in my sig below. Enjoy! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom