Wedding Officiant????

princsslily

Original Poster
I am planning a Vow Renewal in August and I was wondering if anyone could recommend an officiant in the Disney area. Disney has given me a list, but I was just wondering if anyone has any particular recommendations. Thanks!!!

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
This is an older thread, but I had been following it at the time, and I remembered that they talked about this. I looked it up, and the first mention of an officiant is on page 4, post #52.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=114253

I have no personal knowledge of this at all, so no recommendation from me, just thought I would share someone else's recommendation since you hadn't gotten any responses yet.

Frenort21

I just had a escape wedding last Sept. We used Rev. Knox he was great. I had fogotten some of the stuff for the ceremony Rev. Knox told me not to worry and added a reading in place of the part I left behind. He has traditional but he also has other options so you can make the ceremony unique. I know Rev. Day and Rev. Herring are also very popular so there are probably others who can give you info on them. I hope I was able to help. Have fun planning your VR.

daverube

My uncle and cousin (they're in Titusville) are both ordained ministers and can perform wedding services. My cousin officiated my little sis' wedding and my uncle officiated mine. I might be biased, but they're both great.

PM me if you have any questions.

dave

Teenchy

If you can find someone better than Rev. Jack Day I would be surprised. He did our wedding Dec 06 and was just wonderful. He made you feel like he had known you for years.

See this link: http://www.revjackday.com/

He is warm, funny, has a little bit of a southern drawl and did a beautiful job. Although he does many weddings he made it feel like ours was the most important one he had ever done. And added special touches to our unique surprise wedding....read link in my signature for details.

Good Luck.

SnowWhite120705

If you can find someone better than Rev. Jack Day I would be surprised. He did our wedding Dec 06 and was just wonderful. He made you feel like he had known you for years.

See this link: http://www.revjackday.com/

He is warm, funny, has a little bit of a southern drawl and did a beautiful job. Although he does many weddings he made it feel like ours was the most important one he had ever done. And added special touches to our unique surprise wedding....read link in my signature for details.

Good Luck.

I 100% agree!!! We also used Rev. Jack Day and he was just fabulous. And we loved his sense of humor. He walked up to my husband before the ceremony, shook his hand and said "so, you've memorized your vows correct?" My husband almost passed out. He just said alot of funny things to really try to relax people. Our photographer, Randy Chapman was the same way and it really helped to relieve any stress or worriment.

Rev. Jack Day sent us his 'jack pak' which had information and pricing and different samples of popular vows. he let us create our own from his samples and send that to him. The whole thing was just fabulous. You would not be disappointed with him!

Hope that helps. Good Luck!

pcjenn

I just recently had a DFTW on November 5th and we used Rev. Jack Day- he was amazing. I have some video links if you'd like to see his work from our wedding. Just pm me, I'll be happy to e-mail them to you.

Jones611

My husband and I used Rev. Kevin Knox for our Disney wedding in June of 2007. He was absolutely wonderful and I couldn't have imagined a better officiant!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom