Wedding ideas

WDWPrincess87

Original Poster
so my boyfriend and i were talking marriage, and thinking what we would like to do for our honeymoon. we were thinking about doing disney cruize for a few days then do the parks. what do you guys think? has anyone ever done a disney honeymoon? whats it like?

JiminyandTink

We did our honeymoon at WDW (no cruise though) and it was the best decision we could have ever made. I can't tell you how much more magical the parks are as a giddy newlywed.

It was great wearing our "just married" pins and having all these couples telling us about how they had their honeymoons at WDW 10 or 20 years before, and others who keep coming back on their anniversaries every few years.

I highly reccomend it!

DizneyPryncess

My husband and I did 3 days at Disney for our honeymoon before heading to the Bahamas for a week. I far preferred the 3 days at Disney! They treat you like royalty when you're a honeymooner (at least they did for us.)

If you wear the Just Married buttons and the bride/groom mouse ears, it will make the experience even better! You're so excited to just be married, and lots of people will congratulate you which is so nice. We got subtle little perks here and there, which we didn't expect. We had a bride minnie & groom mickey picture in our room congratulation us on arrival. Things like that are just extra touches from Disney that I don't feel like you get anywhere else.

I've never done the cruise, but it looks spectacular. I don't think you can go wrong with anything Disney. :)

disneyliv85

Spent a week down in Disney for our honeymoon and wouldn't have it any other way!! DizneyPryncess is right - they treat you like royalty. Even Mickey was admiring my rings and making a big deal out of it. You may even get little perks. We got a few free desserts, free champagne classes at Cindy's Table and even got to go through the fastpass line as many times as we wanted at Space Mountain. Can't go wrong with Disney!!

Tar Heel

Honeymooning at WDW is awesome. Definitely make sure you wear the buttons. I'm not promising you will get anything out of it but it is nice to get congradulated by so many cm's and guests.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom