Wedding gifts

labattican

A co-worker is getting married and is headed down to WDW for her honeymoon. Instead of giving money or disney dollars I wanted to arrange a dinner at one of the restaurants at Epcot for them. I was thinking of Le Cellier because her future husband is a strict carnivore. Does anyone know if and/or how I can set this up (i.e putting the meal on a credit card from outside the resort?) Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Erika

I can't help you (I'm sure someone else will) but I wanted to say, that is an extremely thoughtful gesture. :wave: Your co-worker is very lucky to have you :)

Upvote 0

Katherine

I'm not sure exactly how this would work out but this is extremely nice of you and you can always just pay her back for the meal and tip when she get's back. Like she can pay for it and then you can do like a refund. This isn't a great way but it's an option.

Upvote 0

Figaro

That's a great idea! How about getting some Disney dollars for them and they can use it to pay for the dinner? Make some PS arrangements for them and stick a copy of the menu to them or something like that?

Upvote 0

mwitkus

Originally posted by Figaro
That's a great idea! How about getting some Disney dollars for them and they can use it to pay for the dinner? Make some PS arrangements for them and stick a copy of the menu to them or something like that?

i was going to make that exact suggestion! great minds think alike!!

:D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom