Wedding Anniversary

mousekedoc

Premium Member
Original Poster
This month my wife and I celebrate our 19th wedding anniversary at MNSSHP. We’ve been to WDW at least yearly for a decade.
The problem is I’m out of ideas to make this one special. Done Disney florist before. Not into Victoria and Alberts.
Looking for something more obscure. In the years we’ve gone, there is always something new to us. I’m hoping this thread will let me see something that’s been in plain sight but I’ve been oblivious to. Thanks in advance.

I actually surprised my husband with Disney's Wild Africa Trek. It was a really cool experience and my husband and I both loved it. It made for some amazing pictures too.

Other than that I also decorated our hotel room and surprised my husband with a series of gifts. I had a 5 gift bags labelled Taste, Touch, Smell, Sight and Sound. I won't tell you what was in them, you can get creative. I also placed flower petals on the bed and made a paper garland that said "Happy Anniversary". I ordered room service (we were staying at Polynesian so ordered a meal from Ohana's) and spent a romantic evening together in our room then watched fireworks from the beach later on.

We also attended the MNSSHP the night of our anniversary. It was a fun night.

mousekedoc

Premium Member
Original Poster
I actually surprised my husband with Disney's Wild Africa Trek. It was a really cool experience and my husband and I both loved it. It made for some amazing pictures too.

Other than that I also decorated our hotel room and surprised my husband with a series of gifts. I had a 5 gift bags labelled Taste, Touch, Smell, Sight and Sound. I won't tell you what was in them, you can get creative. I also placed flower petals on the bed and made a paper garland that said "Happy Anniversary". I ordered room service (we were staying at Polynesian so ordered a meal from Ohana's) and spent a romantic evening together in our room then watched fireworks from the beach later on.

We also attended the MNSSHP the night of our anniversary. It was a fun night.
Thank you. The trek sounds like a great idea. And i can get some things around the parks and make up a basket. Your ideas are EXACTLY what I needed. Your husband is lucky.

ObviosThing

Congratulations on your anniversary! I think spending it at DL will be great, it has activities for you and for your kids as well! Me and my husband spent it with Punta Cana photographers at Dominicana, but we were considering doing at Disneyland as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom