Wedding Accessories

Mickey1984

Original Poster
Me and my partner are getting married in August this year, unfortunatly not in Disney, unfortunatly it would not really be practicle for us for various different reasons (one of the main we are from the UK).

While on a recent trip to WDW we had a quick look around the Disney Pavillion, and saw in the showroom that they had Mickey & Minnie cake toppers, but nobody was available for us to speak to, so we are unable to ask if they were available to purchase, does anyone know if they are, and how I go about doing this.

Also while in the queue for Astro Orbiter we noticed on the floor (somebody must have dropped some) some glitter with stars and shapes in, and also Mickey heads. We thought this woul dbe perfect to scatter on our tables as sort of "hidden mickeys", as this was out last day we didnt have much time to look around and see where to buy these from, we had a quick look down main street but unfortunatly didnt spot any.

Any help in getting eithre or both of these items, or pointing me in the right direction to get them would be a big help in bringing Disney to our special day, if we cant go to it.

We have a friend in Orlando is posting and things becomes an issue.

Also I have messaged the Wedding Pavillion as well, and we will see if they come back.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Most of the on-line stores are out of stock for cake toppers. eBay has several, but rather expensive http://shop.ebay.ca/i.html?_nkw=mickey+minnie+wedding+cake+topper

All they have for confetti you can buy is birthday confetti with all the big five. Mickey-head confetti doesn't appear to be for sale... You can buy candy sprinkles though http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=mickey+mouse+confetti

I found some Disney pins with the confetti in them, but that would be a prohibitively expensive way to procure some. Since it's ubiquitous in the parks, perhaps someone who is going to WDW between now and your wedding could get you some [if it isn't for sale, a request to City Hall or othe GR might procure a bag or two].

Good luck and congratulations!

Mickey1984

Original Poster
thanks MontyMon, the hunt continues!

I have found this link (http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgu...=1&hl=en&tbs=isch:1&ei=D-9PTaq2Doj64AaFktmoCQ) as proof that the confetti/glitter/whatever you want to call it exsists, so maybe it is now down to what MontyMon says, would any of you lovley people fancy nipping into City Hall and requesting a few bags for me (or have a birthday and clean the table after your meal,we will get there in no time :ROFLOL:)

thanks again for everyones help in making our day extra Disney special.

Mickey1984

Original Poster
Noone from Disney hascomeback to me yet (I know maybe a little impatient, but hey) does anyone have a good reliable email address for somebody who might be able to help me in my pursuit at the Disney Pavillion?

TomHendricks

Noone from Disney hascomeback to me yet (I know maybe a little impatient, but hey) does anyone have a good reliable email address for somebody who might be able to help me in my pursuit at the Disney Pavillion?

This is the e-mail of our wedding coordinator when we got married down at Disney. Her name is Diane Bowen and she was amazing. diane.l.bowen@disney.com

I wish you luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom