Wed nights, where to party??

GoofyFreek

Original Poster
We usually go down to the parks on a Wed and come home on Thurs cause its the only days the wife and I have off. We have been several several times but come 9 pm it seems like we are dragging and not wanting to go out out. But this trip we are going strickly to party and experience EE preview. So its going to be party time. But the question is where? We are staying at Boardwalk so I am thinking Jellyrolls, but I thought it was CM night at PI so was thinking about heading down there instead. Any ideas??

coltow

If memory serves Tuesday is CM night at Jellyrolls. I went there once on CM night and had the best time. I'm not sure about PI, but I highly recommend
partying with CMs

shoppingnut

We went to Jellyrolls for the first time on our last visit, it was a total blast. I would highly recommend it, we had such a good time.

orlandorealtor

Kimono's at the Swan is a good time to watch people make fools of themselves doing Karaoke. The Everest party is beginning at our house on Wed. night and isn't ending until sometime Monday morning.

GoofyFreek

Original Poster
orlandorealtor said:
The Everest party is beginning at our house on Wed. night and isn't ending until sometime Monday morning.

we might need those directions, does the wdw shuttle run there?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom