Websites?

PUSH

Just this one, but it's not even all about WDW here for me. I've gotten addicted to the Chit Chat section. Once you go in, you're never the same again...
smiley_chicken.gif

jw24

For food: AllEars.net for menu glancing and reviews at and the Disney Food blog to find out what's worth eating!
For characters: KennythePirate.com (All the schedules, locations, tips for all characters in WDW.)
Accomodations: Not really a specific site. I just glance at the Disney resort hotels on the Disney World site, google search for reviews and/or check this great forum for insights.
For ride news/refurbishments/closings, etc: This forum and the accompanying site!
For weather: Weather.com
For general info: WDWMagic, DISBoards (The main site, not the forums!) and AllEars.net

luv

This one, which has become, like someone else said, habit.

Touringplans.com and the Lines app are my other biggies.

Once in a while, I'll go to allears...but not that often.

I check Sea World park hours on the Sea World site. They might be here, somewhere, but I don't know where.

Zweiland

I've looked at other Disney related forums, but I found that this one has the best, easiest to use design. So it's this site for me.

Other than that, I do look every so often at Disney related blogs like imagineeringdisney.com.

JIMINYCR

I've visited all of them at one time or another. Some I go back to, to have a quick visit, check on opinions, others I've dropped completely. Definitely spend the majority of my time on WDWMAGIC. But I frequently go to AllEars, Passporter, Disney Food Blog, Disney Parks Blog, Touring Plans, Laughing Place and the Port Orleans resort site.... Occasionally to Disney Every Day, Studios Central, Imagineering Disney, Passports to Dreams Old and New, Intercot, Main Street Gazette and many others. And have bookmarked all of Martins Videos and all sorts of Disney Youtube things of interest, fireworks, ride throughs etc.
So yeah... my computer's full of Disney... no time for things like :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom