Websites?

Soarin' Over Pgh

This, disneyreport dot com, and I really like long forgotten (but its updated roughly once a month- its all haunted mansion related)

Disneyreport has a ton of links to all other sites- including this one- and its easy to glance through throughout the day.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
This is it for me too.

I did get get an account on DIS but I quickly found that it wasn't my kinda place.
Not enough of my kinda people there, nutty, obsessive, informed, love WDW dearly but realistic about it, great sense of humor, can handle a few jabs and both back and forth, did I mention nutty??;)

I will occasionally pop over to Allears for a review or something, but this is where I live.

Figgy1

Premium Member
This is it for me too.

I did get get an account on DIS but I quickly found that it wasn't my kinda place.
Not enough of my kinda people there, nutty, obsessive, informed, love WDW dearly but realistic about it, great sense of humor, can handle a few jabs and both back and forth, did I mention nutty??;)

I will occasionally pop over to Allears for a review or something, but this is where I live.
And don't forget we have a wooden stick haters club:D

Soarin2u

Hmmm, mostly here. Some of the mainstream sites I subscribe/follow/like many Disney things but here, I can bask in the glory of Disney. I can complain and praise yet have almost everyone understand!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom