Website probs

Ralphlaw

Original Poster
Is it just me, or is the dvcmember website a slow mess of late? I tried logging on with my phone, my home computer, and my office computer in the last 12 hours, and I can't get past the balloons and circle of doom. All other websites I wanted to access have been fine. Just dvcmember has been down (again).

Janir

I noticed it a few days ago myself. Seemed to clear up yesterday , or I just got lucky. the slowness was keeping me from outright logging in many times.

Janir

I wish I bought resale about 2 years ago when everything could have been grandfathered in for full access, instead I bought new. :( Still happy to buy as we'll use it for Disney or something each year. If was a bucket list item when wife and I got married and the fact I could get it for us 5 years later still gives me immeasurable amount of joy. We're both middle aged, no kids and she made Disney a thing for me and now we get to have a shared Disney dream come true.

Ralphlaw

Original Poster
Finally got in, but they demanded a blood sample to be given while standing on my head. I have had more issues with this website than any other the last few years.

Minthorne

I wish I bought resale about 2 years ago when everything could have been grandfathered in for full access, instead I bought new. :( Still happy to buy as we'll use it for Disney or something each year. If was a bucket list item when wife and I got married and the fact I could get it for us 5 years later still gives me immeasurable amount of joy. We're both middle aged, no kids and she made Disney a thing for me and now we get to have a shared Disney dream come true.

Yeah I got my SSR resale in 2014 so have all the worthwhile perks. I kinda got in just under the wire. Although I did grab a couple small direct contracts after that at BWV for F&W trips.

correcaminos

I've done both. I've also willingly done direct after buying resale. So there are reasons for each.

That said I'm a totally grandfathered in person with 75+ direct too just to be safe and have had no issues lately ;)

(j/k - I haven't looked much lately)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom