Website Broken?

JohnD

Nothing is coming up on both my work computer AND my MDE app. MDE appears to be down or slow. Sometimes I get several items in my itinerary but have yet to get everything. The website has been showing a "Whoops!" image all afternoon.

bustamelon

I'm able to load the styles/images fine. Faster than usual, in fact. But nothing actually works. :( Can't load my itinerary, can't add ADRs, etc. It's dead, Jim! Will have to wait until they get it together.

JohnD

Just called. They verified all my info is still on the account which I figured it was. MDE being down is an inconvenience but I'm pretty sure info isn't lost. Doesn't hurt for anyone to call in and check. I called the number provided from my MDE app: (407) 939-3471.

UPDATE: My check-in and ADRs are now coming up on the MDE app. The website still gives a "Whoops!".

Last edited:

JennSmith

Original Poster
Just called. They verified all my info is still on the account which I figured it was. MDE being down is an inconvenience but I'm pretty sure info isn't lost. Doesn't hurt for anyone to call in and check. I called the number provided from my MDE app: (407) 939-3471.

UPDATE: My check-in and ADRs are now coming up on the MDE app. The website still gives a "Whoops!".
With Olaf...meh. I miss Stitch eating the page...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom