Web Based interview questions, NOT CP

bildo2020

Original Poster
I was just selected to partake in a preliminary interview for a position at Walt Disney World. The interview is web based. According to the email I received, the web interview consists of two parts, each is time based and can be multiple choice, rate based on 1-5 or both.

I've been trying to get a job at Disney for a while now and if anyone has had experience with this, I'd love some info. The job I applied for (among others) is Jr. Labor Analyst. I'm not sure if this is a generic test or one geared toward the position, either way I'd like to know what I'm up against so I can do a little preparation.

bildo2020

Original Poster
I was just selected to partake in a preliminary interview for a position at Walt Disney World. The interview is web based. According to the email I received, the web interview consists of two parts, each is time based and can be multiple choice, rate based on 1-5 or both.

I've been trying to get a job at Disney for a while now and if anyone has had experience with this, I'd love some info. The job I applied for (among others) is Jr. Labor Analyst. I'm not sure if this is a generic test or one geared toward the position, either way I'd like to know what I'm up against so I can do a little preparation.

bumpin' this

Scar Junior

I, too, have been told that I'm going to have to do this. I've done the CP and I was a Campus Rep... I am just not sure what's on my background check. I know its nothing major... I just need to write down what is accurate.

Once that is done I'll do the Internet Interview. I've been told that its a piece of cake. I've been told it's essentially that generic questionnaire that says something like:

"if you see an employee stealing, would you:
A. Tell the manager"
B. Confront the employee
C. Ignore the situation

For those who have taken it: is this accurate?

TangleWeb

I, too, have been told that I'm going to have to do this. I've done the CP and I was a Campus Rep... I am just not sure what's on my background check. I know its nothing major... I just need to write down what is accurate.

Once that is done I'll do the Internet Interview. I've been told that its a piece of cake. I've been told it's essentially that generic questionnaire that says something like:

"if you see an employee stealing, would you:
A. Tell the manager"
B. Confront the employee
C. Ignore the situation

For those who have taken it: is this accurate?
That is correct. It's really more of a personality profile. My wife took hers about 3 weeks ago for a P/T F&B position & I just took mine last Tuesday for a P/T security position. As far as I can tell, my wife & I's tests were pretty much identical.

It asks a lot of questions like you mentioned & about attitude, etc. It's really very easy. It said to leave 40 minutes available to take it, I took about 25. I recommend that you don't 'over-think' your answers, the first response that comes to mind is probably correct & is what they're looking for.

My wife & I both took too long on 1 question, which timed it out, so recorded no response, but we both received an email offering to schedule an in-person interview. My wife was ultimately hired, my appointment is Monday :)

Seriously, don't sweat the personality profile, on-line interview.

Good luck!

~Dave

hdblue

That is correct. It's really more of a personality profile. My wife took hers about 3 weeks ago for a P/T F&B position & I just took mine last Tuesday for a P/T security position. As far as I can tell, my wife & I's tests were pretty much identical.

It asks a lot of questions like you mentioned & about attitude, etc. It's really very easy. It said to leave 40 minutes available to take it, I took about 25. I recommend that you don't 'over-think' your answers, the first response that comes to mind is probably correct & is what they're looking for.

My wife & I both took too long on 1 question, which timed it out, so recorded no response, but we both received an email offering to schedule an in-person interview. My wife was ultimately hired, my appointment is Monday :)

Good luck!

~Dave

Thank very much for sharing. I want contribute to thread some developing my project.

Apart from that, you also can ref more resources at: disney interview questions
Rgs.

HauntedMansionFLA

Good luck!

~Dave
Still working for Disney??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom