Weather?

the-reason14

Original Poster
Heading down to WDW tomorrow and I'm just curious as to what the weathers been like? I know it's January and it's usually colder. I was there last year and it was ridiculously cold but I'm hoping it won't be that bad this year. So, how's the weather been the past few days and how will it be for the next 5 or 6 days? Thanks in advance.

S

stphnbogert

The weather today has been really good (i'm about 30min. south of wdw). tomorrow should be a sunny day at about 77 degrees. we just got out of a cold snap so you're in luck. lol.

the-reason14

Original Poster
Great! Thank God!! And thanks for the reply. I guess it'll still be cold at night though? Better bring a jacket just in case.

S

stphnbogert

Probably. You never know with Florida weather. Hope you have a magical time tomorrow!!! =D

Disney Dawg88

Heading down to WDW tomorrow and I'm just curious as to what the weathers been like? I know it's January and it's usually colder. I was there last year and it was ridiculously cold but I'm hoping it won't be that bad this year. So, how's the weather been the past few days and how will it be for the next 5 or 6 days? Thanks in advance.

www.weather.com is your friend.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom