Weather

gram1554

We are thinking of planning a trip next year the first week of December. Could anyone tell me if the weather is warm enough to swim at that time of year. We went this year in September and it was hot as could be.

happymom52003

We were there the same time last year, and we did go swimming. It was warm enough during the day to wear shorts and t-shirts, and at night it was cooler and we needed sweatshirts. We had one really cold night.

Upvote 0

TTFN-Tiggger

I was done there the first weeked of December last year. I was in shorts during the day and we did swim a couple of nights. Keep in mind I was told it was unseasonable warm the week that I was there. :)

Upvote 0

Lindsy1052

We were there the same time last year, and we did go swimming. It was warm enough during the day to wear shorts and t-shirts, and at night it was cooler and we needed sweatshirts. We had one really cold night.

Depending on where you are coming from, it may be warm to you. All Disney pools are also heated to 85 degrees all year long, so guests from up North generally have no problem swimming any time of year...

Upvote 0

ImaYoyo

What are the water parks like during Dec?
Dead. I usually go on warm weekends because it's SO Slow. Keep in mind, only 1 park is open through the winter months, while the other park is refurbished. And all water (exception being Shark Reef at TL) is heated to between 80-84 degrees (typically 82).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom