Weather Outlook?

RogueHabit

Been looking at some of the weather sites and they claim that Orlando is shrouded in cloud still.

Is it really that bad, I mean I know that there are rain bursts and thunder, but I can't believe that the clouds cover the entire sky.

How much Blue to cloud?

mousefan17

I was down there last week (July 6-13) and my family back at home, (massachusetts) was worried because all the weather reports said that Orlando was rainy.

We did have more rain than in past years, but that didnt stop us! We got ponchos and walked around like yellow ducks!

Friday, @ the Magic Kingdom was the day that we had th most sun. It was sooooo hot! And the weather had been wonderful all week because th clouds kept away some of the heat!

Theres clouds, then sun, then cloudy. It all depends. We woke up Saturday morning, to a beautiful cloudless sky. It was out last day, and decided to go to the pool to get a tan. By the time we were done with breakfast was over, there were clouds, adn within the hour it started to rain. But not for long! then it was just cloudy!

You can still get a tan though! We went to Typhoon Lagoon Tuesday and it was pretty cloudy, but we still got a tan!

Hope that helps!

Upvote 0

Michael72688

I live hear, since the beginning of June it has rained almost everyday and all day! But I saw the weather today and they said that thw week of July 15-20 is expected to be the hottest and dryest of all! Believe me, I am on summer break and the weather has been really bad! There are some days though that it only rains in the afternoon, like normal, and very few of the storms over the last month have been strong, most of them were just rain! And now that we are in hurricane season we have the threat of hurricanes, the peak of the season is Sept. 10, 11! But dont worry just cause it rains doesnt mean your day has been ruined, when the rain is done may of the people leave, making the park more empty! :animwink:

Upvote 0

RogueHabit

Original Poster
We can handle the normal type rain, but I had heard about the extraordanary high rainfall and was getting concerned.

Sounds like we can expect it to be similar to other years.

Thanks for the update.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom