Weather in November

harveyt0206

Our November trips have given us some of the best weather ever at WDW. We went two years back to back in November the week before Thanksgiving (we now go down in September) and both years were perfect. Warm during the day, cool in the evening. Lower humidity. Very little rain. One year we had no rain at all and then the second year we only had a very quick pop up in the afternoon on our third day. I highly recommend November.

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

We went around that time a couple of years ago and the weather was comparable to most of my Thanksgivings in FL before moving. Days would vary from upper 60s to upper 70s, cooler at night and during early morning park hours, and fairly dry. We did have one day last Nov trip where it was noticeably cooler...like I had to go and buy a sweatshirt in the middle of the day cooler.

Upvote 0

LucyK

We went around that time a couple of years ago and the weather was comparable to most of my Thanksgivings in FL before moving. Days would vary from upper 60s to upper 70s, cooler at night and during early morning park hours, and fairly dry. We did have one day last Nov trip where it was noticeably cooler...like I had to go and buy a sweatshirt in the middle of the day cooler.
Seems like perfect weather to me! We'll be escaping from highs of 90-100s, anything below 80 will be awesome!

Upvote 0

cynic710

great time to go, in fact its the only time we go. im going this year november 4th-11th and its usually a shorts and tee weather. being from Connecticut the mid 70's that we see down there is warm enough for us to use the pool in the day too.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

November is our usual time we go to WDW each year, not only because of low crowds but for the amazing weather. But it can really vary day to day. I was there Nov 6-12 in 2013... not a drop of rain, barely a cloud in sight. It was sunny and high 70's to low 80's during the day.. cooler in the morning and perfect at night, not even cold. I came home and my parents went Nov 18-22nd, and it was warmer and rained almost every day they were there. So it is kind of hard to tell what will happen but usually the weather is great in November.

Upvote 0

DebDeb

We went last year November 21-26, and it was a mixed bag of weather. First night rain and humid, the 2, 3rd and 4th the days were perfect and evenings were a light jacket. But the last day and night was drizzle and cold! 42 in WDW?!? The boat ride back to the WL was down right cold! But worth every shiver! So just in case pack for anything!

Upvote 0

Roo Bear

I'm with BOOMitsGeorgia!! UK weather is usually not great at that time of year, we will be there first 2 weeks of November so hoping for some sunshine & warmth. 183 days to go!

Upvote 0

LucyK

I'm with BOOMitsGeorgia!! UK weather is usually not great at that time of year, we will be there first 2 weeks of November so hoping for some sunshine & warmth. 183 days to go!
And I'll be the one wanting the cool weather for a change of scenario! How about some warmth in the afternoon with a chilly evening to end the night?

Upvote 0

Kelli Simmons

Original Poster
We are from southeast Tx!!! It is very humid & hot her so I will be glad to welcome cool nights PLEASE!!! I'll be there for Christmas decorations, so some cool weather at night would work out just fine into book!!!!

Upvote 0

GoofGoof

Premium Member
We went the week before Thanksgiving last year and the weather was great. Shorts and short sleeve shirts the whole week. It barely dropped into the high 60s at night and daytime highs maxed out around 78. We brought pants and sweatshirts and never used them. It did rain the day we arrived and 1 other night but the rest of the time was nice. According to weather.com November is the driest month for WDW for what that's worth.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom