Weather in Early November?

Thumper14

I was wondering about riding Splash Mountain. Definitely do not want to wear jeans. I am hoping we have a pleasantly warm day on our planned visit on Nov 15.

4 parks in 3 days, yes we can do this!  

Longers

We will be there 5th Nov and were there the same time last year and it was lovely weather high 80' but some days it just went down around 15 degrees so layering is the way to go!
See you all there - can't wait!

Mia22

9th November this year was quite cool. I needed hoody and long pants instead of t shirt and shorts. Had a few days like that during our recent trip, but I heard it was an unusual cold spell. I had to purchase a few sweaters and hoodies :cool:

Disneyfreak Jen

I've gone in early-mid November a few times. Weather is always great. Shorts and t shirts during the day, maybe bring a light sweatshirt for evenings. Some years I put it on around dinnertime, other years I didn't put it on until around 9 or 10pm.
Still warm enough to use the pools every day, or at least sit out there on a lounger and relax even if you don't go in. :)

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Thanks everyone for sharing, I am going in November for the first time vs winter.....I know I had to resort to a MIckey Hoodie purchase at least once in the past....nice they have such accomodations! :) Note to self: remember to pack prior purchase.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom